Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Talismans for Golden Son Assassin

I'm trying to figure out the best overall talisman set up for my 5* Golden Son Assassin. I'm currently using (3) Assassin (shield), 2 green Overwhelming, and one Ascension talismans. I have sets of every other type of talisman but I'm just not sure what to use for this particular character to get the best results. I generally would pair him with Samurai, FOTD, SOL, or Grim Reaper Eddies and then Corrupt General, The Wicker Man, Hellhound, or PDK characters. Please share your talisman builds and any suggestions. Thanks

OS
    iOS
    I use 3 assassin (shield) and 3 vampiric (barrier). Paired with the warrior axis bomber, the golden son is an extremely powerful character.
    mammy-7388

Unfortunately I don't have a warrior Axis Bomber Boy but I do have an assassin and gunner varieties.

OS
    iOS
    I have him equipped with a assassin shield set and a set of thief talis. He doesn't get the health from green talis but since he's got the immortality attack i thought he could do without. I use him for farming btw, usefull for eddies with a good fury attack \m/

tex-0775
    Last edited by tex-0775; 11-02-2016 at 08:22 PM.
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    iOS
    The assassin set is essential. If you can go without health, I'd even say to go 2xassassin sets. He would be seriously destruction.

I have a set of blinds on him at the moment, which triggers regularly and against the computer is arguably better than freeze or paralysis. For auto-farming, I just find he needs the health. But for manual, using his immortality skill and extending it indefinitely with SoL Eddie, you definitely could go 2xassassins for maximum punch.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

I've got 2 assassin sets on mine which lets him hit pretty hard. Not a ton of HP but I usually try to annihilate everyone before that matters

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    I've got 2 assassin sets on mine which lets him hit pretty hard. Not a ton of HP but I usually try to annihilate everyone before that matters
    Pair him with an Angel of Fear and you get 2 goes to destroy everyone too
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    iOS
    Sorry to hijack the OP's thread. I pulled an Assassin Newborn of Light yesterday. I am guessing the talisman sets you have recommended for the Golden Son will be the same for the NoL?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    Sorry to hijack the OP's thread. I pulled an Assassin Newborn of Light yesterday. I am guessing the talisman sets you have recommended for the Golden Son will be the same for the NoL?
    Nice! Was that from your pile of halloween special souls? ... Hope you got FOTD!

Anyway, Assassin NoL is a bit different as he's not true damage and he's got the 1 red essential spot. For him, you've got a couple of options:
    1 x assassin set, 2xstrength, 1 health (Survivability)
    4 x strength, 2 random purples (Max damage)
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Nice! Was that from your pile of halloween special souls? ... Hope you got FOTD!
    Yeah it was. I was underwhelmed with what I got. All the Sentinel drops were dupes. Luckily I already had FotD Eddie.

I didn't know if the NoL was any good or not but sounds like he is? Thanks for the talisman suggestions - I will get to work on him and get him levelled up