Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I just got this guy, looks cool. Probably my next five star build. To start he's getting an assassin shield set, because I have two that I don't use lol. I think ideally id like to have an energy set for the 3 empty slots, but I don't have a spare energy set ATM, so I might throw on a three set of thief instead. Ideally I'd like a void set for my next purple set, and I feel like this character is a good candidate for it.
    At the moment I'm trying to max all my eddies, I've got 21 talismans left to upgrade for them, but in the next couple weeks I should wrap up that project forever. Grim reaper, carriage rider, basic, samurai, soldier, are done. Wicker man, RTTH, Mummy, and rainmaker to go. I ran out of blue shards for SoL, so that project is shelved.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Put a set of Vampirics and a set of Voids on him and he's an instrument of death.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Put a set of Vampirics and a set of Voids on him and he's an instrument of death.
    Have u tried this?
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    Have u tried this?
    lol--Indeed I have! T'is my current build.

With the Vampirics working (finally), HP is less of an issue, and Voids are my favourite purple talismans otherwise. Lots of chances to trigger both with Golden Son.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    I need to level my 5* up to 100, so I just stuck him with a set of assassins and blindness meanwhile, but I have a 5* star set of death that I leveled as a noob. Seeing how enough people have no problem with six assassin talismans, this might be the best place to stick my death set

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    lol--Indeed I have! T'is my current build.

With the Vampirics working (finally), HP is less of an issue, and Voids are my favourite purple talismans otherwise. Lots of chances to trigger both with Golden Son.
    i use 3 void and 3 assasin ... perfect combination
    Caliza12-3289

I decided to go with maxed 5* Assassin (shield) set and a set of Vampirics and I couldn't be happier. I was concerned with his lack of health but he does just fine and dishes out nice damage.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Orc71 View Post
    I decided to go with maxed 5* Assassin (shield) set and a set of Vampirics and I couldn't be happier. I was concerned with his lack of health but he does just fine and dishes out nice damage.
    nice. this is what I'm working on. Currently got an assassin set, a health set & a random purple, but I'm working on upgrading the vampiric set. I'm worried about the health issue but have been hoping the lifesteal would be enough.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Orc71 View Post
    Im going to slowy work on some vampirics. I reckon the heal would definitely offset some of his squishyness.

But for now, I had a second set of assassin.... Double assassins plus red angels extra turn passive = most things dead in 1 round!

Still needs a bit more health for autofarming underworld madness though imo.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I am trying to get him nowadays, its quite hard to spend 3750 trooper points to a gamble. Should i try regular gunner&assasin souls to obtain him? Because i tried for 5 days and most of the time the 3* i got was a gunner dog or another undead axis soldier. In this case i don't get anything with those regular gunner & assassin souls either. Any idea?
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave