Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    I am trying to get him nowadays, its quite hard to spend 3750 trooper points to a gamble. Should i try regular gunner&assasin souls to obtain him? Because i tried for 5 days and most of the time the 3* i got was a gunner dog or another undead axis soldier. In this case i don't get anything with those regular gunner & assassin souls either. Any idea?
    To be honest I dont know how I got him... Does he drop as a 3*? Then potentially burn a few stacks of regular souls? Otherwise, if he lands as a 3*, regular gunner/assassin souls should work eventually & considering the cost difference, I reckon it'd be worth a try...
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I am trying to get him nowadays, its quite hard to spend 3750 trooper points to a gamble. Should i try regular gunner&assasin souls to obtain him? Because i tried for 5 days and most of the time the 3* i got was a gunner dog or another undead axis soldier. In this case i don't get anything with those regular gunner & assassin souls either. Any idea?
    osiris

Well, I got mine from G/A soul that was a reward from some achievements... So I guess I am lucky that I got him for ''free''... I plan to build him at once, cause I don't have any decent purple character at the moment and from this I've read here some wise people said he might be useful little fella... Back to your question - maybe it's worth to wait a bit and get some ''free'' assassin souls and then count on luck? Since you have no sure at all if you get him - it's not worth to waste 3750 tp to try, if you ask me...

Cheers,
    W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    To be honest I dont know how I got him... Does he drop as a 3*? Then potentially burn a few stacks of regular souls? Otherwise, if he lands as a 3*, regular gunner/assassin souls should work eventually & considering the cost difference, I reckon it'd be worth a try...
    Thats what i was thinking. But i have already spent around 10000 to regular ones to obtain him, most of the time i got 2* gunner and assasins.. Well, its much better than spending 37500 in the end of course. But i got nothing. I could have 2 skillshards instead.

Anyway, i am changing the strategy from today. I will just buy only 4 x regular ones each day, which make = 500 points. And i will save the rest for his skillshards. I already have one skillshard laying there, he need 4 skillshards to be maxed. In this case, i will be able to buy 3 more skillshards in this order - approximately within 1 week. If i still didn't get him, then i will only focus to spend my trooper points on rare-assassin souls. This is the best solution i come up with. So, i will see..
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    osiris

Well, I got mine from G/A soul that was a reward from some achievements... So I guess I am lucky that I got him for ''free''... I plan to build him at once, cause I don't have any decent purple character at the moment and from this I've read here some wise people said he might be useful little fella... Back to your question - maybe it's worth to wait a bit and get some ''free'' assassin souls and then count on luck? Since you have no sure at all if you get him - it's not worth to waste 3750 tp to try, if you ask me...

Cheers,
    W
    He hits damn hard my friend and getting this character is my current goal in the game. I have tried a full-maxed one from one of my troopers, that damage output is crazy. I already got a lot of valuable red and blue chars. I am just collecting hardest hitters as much as possible, to finish building my heavy hitter dungeon-farming-dream team. I already have 3 of them : Fear of the dark eddie (I use him for his nasty debuffs-support character more than heavy-hitter), Angel of fear (maxed), Red troll (maxed). When i have this killer, this team will be unstoppable in any dungeon.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    He hits damn hard my friend and getting this character is my current goal in the game. I have tried a full-maxed one from one of my troopers, that damage output is crazy. I already got a lot of valuable red and blue chars. I am just collecting hardest hitters as much as possible, to finish building my heavy hitter dungeon-farming-dream team. I already have 3 of them : Fear of the dark eddie (I use him for his nasty debuffs-support character more than heavy-hitter), Angel of fear (maxed), Red troll (maxed). When i have this killer, this team will be unstoppable in any dungeon.
    That'll be a good team. I've got an AoF & Assassin GS maxed (incl skill shards), along with Carriage Rider Eddie, and I don't even need my Allied General to walk through the LoL X dungeons on auto. Although it nice to use the General's power ability and then one-shot the Lord of Light w/the AoF (50-60k). I even (accidentally) discovered I can auto the Lvl 10 Gunner dungeon now, which I always felt was hardest.

I'd like another AOE character to replace the general just to speed things up a bit, but I obviously can't complain.

OS
    iOS

What's the talisman consensus?

I finally leveled my Assassin trio to 5, so it's time to commit to the other set that will be used. What say you, another Assassin trio, vamp or void?
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    I finally leveled my Assassin trio to 5, so it's time to commit to the other set that will be used. What say you, another Assassin trio, vamp or void?
    All are nice.

Id skip vamp if you have another 'healer' in the team as standard

Void is also good as it covers the whole team, but relies in it triggering at a useful time.

I went the double assassins. He's definitely a little squishy, but that damage output!!!! So I roll with Grim Reaper as a backup all the time and if he dies, well he's just a fury away from life again
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Not sure if it's a bug or supposed to work that way, but when vampiric talismans healing triggers, they heal for each hit dealt and since Assassin Golden Sons deals three hits of damage to all enemies, it's a loooot of healing.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

I've tried the double assassins, and surprisingly enough, it did less damage than assassin and vampire sets.

Void shield is okay, but only lasts one round, and I try to finish the round without giving enemy a turn

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Not sure if it's a bug or supposed to work that way, but when vampiric talismans healing triggers, they heal for each hit dealt and since Assassin Golden Sons deals three hits of damage to all enemies, it's a loooot of healing.
    Shhh
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹