Thread: Popups! ! !

OS
    Android

Popups! ! !

Whats up with all the popup's I counted four popups while loading the game again and again no popup for troopers, is it my imagination or is the tropper popup not working as well as it normally does?
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AmBush-UK View Post
    Whats up with all the popup's I counted four popups while loading the game again and again no popup for troopers, is it my imagination or is the tropper popup not working as well as it normally does?
    What I've noticed is my game slows to a halt when someone is using my champion. I close out the game and restart and after a certain amount of time goes by I get a trooper pop up.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    What I've noticed is my game slows to a halt when someone is using my champion. I close out the game and restart and after a certain amount of time goes by I get a trooper pop up.
    Is that what that is!? I am sure I've had a couple of situations where it slowed, I closed and reopened, and as with you a new trooper always showed up. But I've had it with a large number of troopers show up, so I am thinking it might be only in certain circumstances?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs