OS
    iOS

Random Damage Values

Not noticed it before until the last two days:

My Angel of Fear has been doing really different levels of damage.

Like earlier, on the green LoLX boss, with Soldier Eddies Fury and Allied Generals grand strategy boost, he was doing a mad 18kx3 damage. About 5kx3 without the boosts.

Now he is doing only 5kx3 with boosts and ~3kx3 without boosts. That doesnt sounds quite right.

Today it was after a forced restart of the app. But yesterday, again against the LoLX boss, it was the same (higher damage, then lower damage all of a sudden). But yesterday, iirc the damage amounts changed at one point just between replays!

I think there was another post somewhere about changing damage amounts, which makes me post here (and after experiencing it clearly two days in a row).

Thanks!
    Last edited by Esquatcho; 11-03-2016 at 04:46 AM. Reason: clarity
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

Ummm Warrior class Angel of Fear naturally deal higher damage against Sentinel class enemies, and is weak towards Magus class.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Ummm Warrior class Angel of Fear naturally deal higher damage against Sentinel class enemies, and is weak towards Magus class.
    No, sorry if I wasnt being clear enough. The damage drop was against the same LoL Boss. In fact, my AoF is now doing 5kx3 without boosts against the sentinel boss again. So high > Low > high, in one day!

I was just meaning to note that I noticed/had the same issue yesterday against the Magus boss too (though, as you note, with different damage amounts boss to boss).
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    Android
    Where there any debuffs applied to you or the enemy during these occurrences? Those make a difference as well.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Where there any debuffs applied to you or the enemy during these occurrences? Those make a difference as well.
    No debuffs, tested for both the boosted and non-boosted case. In fact I've had it a few more times now that damage changes significantly with the angel.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    Android
    There is one additional thing to consider with Angel Of Fear's attack:

"Damage dealt increases based on the MAX HP of you and your enemy"

I have even seen 20.000 k x 3 on Sentinel Dungeon level 10. Angel of Fear is the perfect boss killer. Higher the HP, higher the damage. I have one full maxed with skills and talismans. Most of the time that awful bat kills everything on his way.
    Last edited by osiris0000; 11-06-2016 at 12:14 PM.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    There is one additional thing to consider with Angel Of Fear's attack:

"Damage dealt increases based on the MAX HP of you and your enemy"

I have even seen 20.000 k x 3 on Sentinel Dungeon level 10. Angel of Fear is the perfect boss killer. Higher the HP, higher the damage. I have one full maxed with skills and talismans. Most of the time that awful bat kills everything on his way.
    Thats my problem. Sometimes on the same boss, same conditions, same buffs/debuffs, he does significantly more or less damage on different rounds.

I cant seem to pick when or why the change occurs, but definitely he sometimes does completely different levels of damage.

My concern is that he should be the ultimate boss killer, but sometimes he is, sometimes he isnt.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    iOS
    OK, got the issue to replicate today.

It would seem it might be a boost my AoF gets after using a troopers. At least, thats when it occured today. Has yet to drop back down. But attached are to pictures of fist base hit on the assassin LoL Boss, Dungeon level X.

Low Damage earlier this morning: This one is 2nd round as I had to wait for AG's passive wear off.
    Name:  AoFLow.png
Views: 296
Size:  569.5 KB

High Damage just now:
    Name:  AoFHigh.png
Views: 234
Size:  552.5 KB

Id very much like it if it was always the 'high' one! But failing that, this does seem like some sort of bug right? The troopers AoF is level 100, with maxed talismans (mine are 4-5*).

Edit: Yes and in my hast to screen cap an example, I used a trooper Eddie and forgot to add a new character of mine, so I did the dungeon with just 3 toons. Was made much easier considering the extra damage the AoF did!
    Last edited by Esquatcho; 11-07-2016 at 02:09 AM.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    iOS
    It was because of your blue allied soldier, or other toon who on previous turns rose atk and mag and that's been calculated into a next wave. I think It doesn't since the recent update.