Great pull, but pissed

So I took some time away from this game and decided to come back tonight. I began spending a little cash to play catch up. I ended up pulling 4-5 10 packs and half way through I got 5* samurai Eddie!!! This pumped me up as I had been wanting him. He pairs great with my 5* child of the damned.

Here is what I am pissed at. I continued pulling after this to get one more 5* to complete a strong deck. As I continued I pulled the EXACT SAME CHARACTERS. the same 3* and the same 4 4*. Then I pulled ANOTHER 5* Samurai Eddie. Wtf? Are each of us on some kind of loop? I don't know why I was pulling the same characters.

I am a p2p player in many games and do not complain much. But what the hell.

Anyone else see this happening? Makes me want a refund.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, you do get a lot of double ups. Gotta be spewing you got that double instead of something else. In the same token, at least you've gotten a Samurai! With the last update, I've gone through a tonne of rare souls and didnt get ONE 5* character yet ever. Got some decent 4* chars though, which I've then evolved to 5*.

Thats just the way it goes. Hold onto your 2nd samurai but. They have forecast that they are developing a 'sacrifice' option, where you can trade in higher * character duplicates in return for rare and even legendary souls.

So yeah, I get where you're coming from, but be happy you've got Samurai Eddie & a COTD mate! Just need a warrior troll or wickerman to go with them and you have the ultimate red team!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Congrats on the Samurai Eddie. It's all luck of the draw though. I remember I had about 20 rare souls after the update and I got 3 Mummy Eddies (I already had one at 5* level 95...)!

It's frustrating to pull dupes, but I think if we always got what we wanted, it wouldn't be so exciting and special.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    I've only pulled a 5* character once, so... count your blessings that you pulled a Samurai Eddie.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    I guess today was raining samurai EDDIE I had him from the begining of the game now I max him out great char today I got him again, I was hopping for corrupt general or child of the damned but I got my second samurai eddie now I have 11 eddies but not a single legendary allies

OS
    Android
    I started playing a week ago and I spent my Ironites on Rare Souls because I needed some good allies. I bought 3 packs of 10 souls and plus the ones you get from the campaign, I opened about 37 rare souls. Not a single Eddie and only 3 4* (pyro sentinel, Angel of Pain and CotD).

I need to pray more to RNGesus.

I guess the place to farm for souls were Time Rifts, but that was changed, right?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceeeDz View Post
    I started playing a week ago and I spent my Ironites on Rare Souls because I needed some good allies. I bought 3 packs of 10 souls and plus the ones you get from the campaign, I opened about 37 rare souls. Not a single Eddie and only 3 4* (pyro sentinel, Angel of Pain and CotD).

I need to pray more to RNGesus.

I guess the place to farm for souls were Time Rifts, but that was changed, right?
    Can't really farm rare souls anymore, but you still get tons of normal souls from the higher dungeon levels. Either way, you should be able to make due with the free Eddies, Angel of Pain, and the CotD until you get soldier Eddie.

You get soldier Eddie when you beat the Corrupt General in battlefield for the first time. It's the last quest on the statute in the middle of battlefield. He'll fit pretty well with the two allies I mentioned.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Dont worry friend! Your not alone! I also got a duplicate 5*! Its called the nomad...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Dont worry friend! Your not alone! I also got a duplicate 5*! Its called the nomad...
    Everytime I pull a desert warrior, I get excited at first thinking its The Nomad lol
    KendoSlice-2128
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Champion)
    Feel free to request an add, I use all 50 every day

OS
    iOS
    Samurai got nerfed indirectly pretty hard. I feel like he needs a buff now sadly. A really big Attack buff so you can run two green talismans on him.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.