Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    I am running him with 2 x Blind sets. One set is ward (magic), one set is overwhelming (attack). Because since his damage scales with HP and does true damage, I try to add equal magic and attack as much as possible. About the blind effect, it triggers most of the time but not on all enemies. Maybe some enemies have immunity, that can be the cause. I usually have him on Magus Dungeon because of "Taunt" is very useful, i don't like when enemies use "power" attacks all the time.
    The blind effect seems to test for each enemy individually, rather than do it the all or nothing way that the energy and freeze talisman do.

Edit: Tried this a bit more and it looks like it's all or nothing anyway. I was very sure I've had it process without blinding all, and it was in non-boss stages of LoL where no enemies have immunity, but I must have misremembered. Sorry for the misleading statement...
    Last edited by konstifik; 11-10-2016 at 09:22 PM.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    The blind effect seems to test for each enemy individually, rather than do it the all or nothing way that the energy and freeze talisman do.
    That seems to be a recent change, as before the Halloween update it would blind all enemies. I'd rather see it done this way for all sets instead of simply nerfing the proc rate like was done with the freeze and paralysis sets. Kudos to the dev team.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    That seems to be a recent change, as before the Halloween update it would blind all enemies. I'd rather see it done this way for all sets instead of simply nerfing the proc rate like was done with the freeze and paralysis sets. Kudos to the dev team.
    Tried this a bit more and it looks like it's all or nothing anyway. I was very sure I've had it process without blinding all, and it was in non-boss stages of LoL where no enemies have immunity, but I must have misremembered. Sorry for the misleading statement...
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Tried this a bit more and it looks like it's all or nothing anyway. I was very sure I've had it process without blinding all, and it was in non-boss stages of LoL where no enemies have immunity, but I must have misremembered. Sorry for the misleading statement...
    I could have sworn I've seen it as well. Then again I run on auto most of the time since I have everything at 3 skulls, so the blind rarely kicks in. I finally got one of my green soulless demons evolved today, so I'll probably start experimenting with talisman setups a little more. I usually only use them on magus day since my main crew wrecks everything else other than magus and gunner LoL 10.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?