Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Server issues

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 140mannen View Post
    Same here not funny
    Same here and before I realised it pressing the button a few times it drained quite a bit from my 3g...

Indeed not funny...

OS
    Android
    Wonder if there's someone who actually CAN enter the game and play? I am also stuck in the update loop since last night...

I'm also stuck in this loop. And it seems like everyone else is. Something big must have happened.

OS
    Android
    Same here! Can't enter the game..
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    I am having the same thing. I too have contacted the support guys. Getting annoying this as it is still buggy once you get in even after the big update. Not sure these guys know what they are doing at times as never had a game so buggy before. I think others must have a working game or they would have had it resolved by now?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I think others must have a working game or they would have had it resolved by now?
    That's just what I was thinking... It has been like that about 12 hours now - at least for me. So if everyone would have the same issue something would have happened or at least there would have been some kind of announcement, right?!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Wodenswolf View Post
    Wonder if there's someone who actually CAN enter the game and play? I am also stuck in the update loop since last night...

Same here, seems ive just done a factory reset o my phone for nothing even after uninstalling it and installing it again with no luck

OS
    Android
    I am having the same issue, stuck on the update loop for 12 hour now.

OS
    Android
    Yes I've had this problem since about 10.30 last night seems there servers have issues so I guess no one is playing until the wake up to the issue and fix them.

Disappointing since it is my favourite mobile game. But worse things happen, it is at the end of the day only a game. I'm sure they will fix it as soon as they can because ultimately people not being able to play looses them money.

OS
    Android
    the other annoying this is that notice on updates, please connect to wifi when your already on wifi, you still get that annoying popup