Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

3-Star Blue (Magus) Evo Shards

Does anyone know where these drop from? They are the only color of 3 star evo shards I do not have, but the one I am in need of.

As far as I can tell, they can drop anyplace 3* shards drop. Probably just having a bit of bad RNG.

Hmmmm. Strange how the "drop info" button shows certain things that don't necessarily drop. For example, the madness battlefield drop info shows 3* evolution shard (green), but I've played countless stages over and over and have yet to see a 3 star evolution shard from battlefield. Underworld in hard shows 3* purple evolution shards and I was able to gather enough over 2 days to evolve my mummy dog to 5 stars. This is grinding only the 3rd mission in that stage. That entire time I got white 3* evolution shards, 1 yellow, and a most purple. So it seems the drop info button is pretty dead on with the Underworld Hard stage. But I have yet to get a single green or blue one (the ones I need!). If anyone has had any luck obtaining these, please help!

OS
    iOS
    To be honest, it appears to be another statistically broken in game mechanic. Purple shards and runes appear most on the underworld stage and on the hard setting appear to drop at a minimum value of 3 stars frequently. Compare this to a stage like the pyramid one where on the madness setting runes and shards for magus characters drop much more frequently but are of much lower quality (2 stars?). My crude observation is that grinding in underworld on the hardest setting provides the best results, but I use the runes and shards on different character classes than what they were intended for. As to your question, with regards to the evolution shards, the blue ones are proving difficult to find.

Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    To be honest, it appears to be another statistically broken in game mechanic. Purple shards and runes appear most on the underworld stage and on the hard setting appear to drop at a minimum value of 3 stars frequently. Compare this to a stage like the pyramid one where on the madness setting runes and shards for magus characters drop much more frequently but are of much lower quality (2 stars?). My crude observation is that grinding in underworld on the hardest setting provides the best results, but I use the runes and shards on different character classes than what they were intended for. As to your question, with regards to the evolution shards, the blue ones are proving difficult to find.
    Are the not even dropping in Madness Underworld? It would be nice if they would drop where you can farm them with a 4 star character.

I agree. I haven't opened madness underworld and I'm positive I won't be able to "farm" any stage there currently. I need gem 3 star revolution shards and I can't find them anywhere. It doesn't seem logical to be able to get yellow and purple ones easier than green, seeing as to how much stronger those 2 character types are.

I have farmed the Underworld Hard and Madness. The shard drops are similar. I farm Circle of Fear on Hard for shards, on madness for gold.

I'm convinced the 3* blue evolution shards don't exist. I can't find one at all. I have 3* rainbow ones but until I can get these there's just no way I will be able to progress in the Underworld madness level.

I found 2 today Underworld Madness Soulless Demons

I can't even get to underworld madness