Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Just got a 3* green shard from Underworld treasure level (normal)

*edit* and another just now from Battlefield Shell Shocked (madness)
    Last edited by Trystangst; 07-26-2016 at 01:49 AM.

Last edited by Beeboo; 07-26-2016 at 02:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeboo View Post
    I found 2 today Underworld Madness Soulless Demons
    They shouldn't be that hard to get, especially since all the other colors except blue can be gotten on a 4-star. You should only need a 4 star character to get the shards to promote to 5 stars. I did most of the content with Carriage Driver Eddie ans that is the character I enjoy playing. I should not have to hope to get a different 5 star Eddie from a Soul shard, so I can level it to get blue Evo shards to promote Carriage Driver to 5-stars so I can redo the same content. This game if fun, but I should not have to dedicate my life to it to promote a character from 4 to 5 stars.

The Evo packs that were $30 in the shop did not include 3-star Evo shards, essentially charging $30 for one 4-star character. In my opinion, a 5-star is not worth this much. I would be willing to pay $.50 to $1.00 for single Evo shards though. Alternatively Evo shards could be converted to a different color for about 10k gold per star.

As it stands now, to promote any Magus from 4 to 5 stars, I would need to get another 5-star character either through luck or spending a Triple-A title amount of money, and the spend what seems like would possibly be weeks grinding for 3-star blue Evo shards just to play the character I want to play. No thank you to that. I have already spent more time trying to farm the 3-star Evo shards I need than I did leveling the character to a level 80 4-star. If there is not a clear and fair path to promote my Carriage Driver to 5-star by the time that Night City releases, I will be uninstalling this game since I will be unable to progress through that content.

I'll end my rant here. Feel free to jump on the band wagon. The more people we get the faster it will roll down hill.

3 star gold evo shards even tougher to find

Quote Originally Posted by Beeboo View Post
    That's the "Rainbow" one (the Evo shard). It is the neutral one needed by all classes. The blue ones for Magus are a darker blue. I have enough Rainbow ones. The green one is a leveling shard and not an Evo shard.

Ah those, even harder to find than the gold. I have yet to find one.

Here's all the ones I have. It would be nice if we could trade them, but hardly anyone seems to have any blues.

Name:  IMG_0221 - Copy.PNG
Views: 360
Size:  565.4 KB

Name:  2016-07-25 20.55.04.png
Views: 252
Size:  72.6 KB

My count so far

OS
    Android
    I got one a few minutes ago in Underworld Madness. The first one too. But I got more of Gunner and Assassin. I have like 20 of the rainbow ones.

OS
    iOS
    Honestly, I'm having more issues trying to get my talismans to five stars, I've done seven (4 red, 1 green, 1 yellow, 1 blue).I've promoted a couple characters to 4 stars in the meantime and yesterday I levelled my Hellhound to five stars just because I had the shards to do it. Finding the upgrade shards for blue characters and upgrade runes for blue characters seems to be the biggest bottleneck. The other colours aren't nearly as difficult to find. In addition finding some of those super rare talismans is a problem.