Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    Attachment 376
    Bringer of light, underworld/secret, Easy.
    I was just going to post a pic of pulling 2 3* green shards from Underworld Normal. Haha

Mmaeta in the Spanish forums suggested being able to combine shards to obtain a new one. This would be a good feature for many of us - for example, I have 3* purple to power up everyone's characters in this entire forum, but nothing else. Even silver ones are rare in my case (a month in, playing nonstop daily, and I only have 5 of them). If I could combine say, 2 purples for a single one of another color (even a random one), it would be a relief.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadlessHammerhead View Post
    Mmaeta in the Spanish forums suggested being able to combine shards to obtain a new one. This would be a good feature for many of us - for example, I have 3* purple to power up everyone's characters in this entire forum, but nothing else. Even silver ones are rare in my case (a month in, playing nonstop daily, and I only have 5 of them). If I could combine say, 2 purples for a single one of another color (even a random one), it would be a relief.
    ... or if we could trade. I have loads of silver...

I'd just like to see a way to combine up or divide down, like Final Fantasy: Record Keeper had for their orbs.

10 1* shards < - > 1 2* shard
    10 2* shards < - > 1 3* shard

Add in a gold (is it gold?) cost and you alleviate bottlenecks without eliminating grinding. I'd keep it within a color (red for red, white for white only) or else you make it TOO easy.

Yes, That would be a great system!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    I'd just like to see a way to combine up or divide down, like Final Fantasy: Record Keeper had for their orbs.

10 1* shards < - > 1 2* shard
    10 2* shards < - > 1 3* shard

Add in a gold (is it gold?) cost and you alleviate bottlenecks without eliminating grinding. I'd keep it within a color (red for red, white for white only) or else you make it TOO easy.
    +1 to this plan

OS
    Android
    I fourth that idea.

It's raining Green shards apparently.
    Total number of 3* shards I've gotten so far:
    4 Purple
    18 White
    15 Green
    8 Red
    2 Blue
    3 Yellow

Figures. I 5* my Dog of War, and I have the resources to 5* ANOTHER green unit, yet Soldier Eddie and Magus Allied Soldier languish in 4* limbo.

OS
    Android
    It took me A LOT to get 2 3* Gunner shards to level my Soldier Eddie... In the last 2 days I got 6

Name:  Shards1.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  206.4 KB

Of course I'm looking for a Blue one LOL

Is Toys of Death/Madness still the best chance of getting 3* blue shards? I don't have Underworld/Madness unlocked yet.

I just need one, and in over 100 battles, haven't gotten one there, just some of the other colors.