Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    An hour?

Bwahahahaha, that's a good one right there... 😀😀😆
    I honestly don't blame your skepticism, but we just ended it early, so please post if you have any problems getting in.

Reminder: for people who were having problems logging in/going to the Ailing Kingdom map, if it's not fixed after this has gone live, please uninstall/reinstall one last time now that the maintenance window is over to fix the issue.

OS
    iOS
    I hoped my smiley faces would've shown that I was just having a go at you. I'm tickled pink by all the things you guys are doing.

Great game, great communication, and a whole lot of boobs who love to complain. (Not the good kind of boobs either)

OS
    iOS
    Working nicely again thanks. Time for some rapid autoplay...

OS
    Android
    ok i managed to finally enter, but the game sometimes gets really slow when passing from a screen to another and now it just freezed while i was tapping to enter the Madness AK secret location.
    Gonna try the other worlds now that i restart

OS
    iOS
    Everything working fine again, thanks guys!
    Eddiejose-6453

You forgot to fix the burning talisman...

Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    You forgot to fix the burning talisman...
    We didn't put that fix into this deployment due to wanting to make sure we had sufficient time to ensure it is fixed (and nothing else crops up from trying to change it's logic back to our improvement we did). The fix for that is coming in a later deployment.

OS
    Android

Unhappy

Hi Sparton

Have a problem after fixing the update... At first everything went fine - dowloaded the new data, entered the game - nothing missing - happy

Then it happened that AK not working for me so I uninstalled and reinstalled as you suggested - yet after that the game asked me for my name - so I gave it, but I've got another number and everything's gone: Level 92 account, over 3millions in cash, over 3k ironities and most of all - my precious characters...

So... I installed the game from backup (have android rooted tablet) and also have everything again - yet AK not working - I would like to have my old account and all the worlds accessible like it was before halloween event, please... Any ideas?

EDIT: After another force kicking out of the battle - everything seems to be fine now
    Last edited by Witkacy; 11-04-2016 at 11:34 PM.
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Hello Devs,
    After game reinstallation was ok for a while. Than the same issue appear again.
    Same symphtoms and same behaviour. I will give it another reinstall attempt, but I guess it will be the same.

ok, game finally works... but not any sign of compensation?
    OK, no more money from me!
    kalle-4412