Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    The fame works fine for me, but I had over 2600 of ironite and now just 103, I had over 6M in gold now just 20k, I had 69 characters but only have 25 slots, now I have 2 holy smoke Eddies, and for example I still haven't complete the first mission of Ailing Kingdom in level "normal, I've lost most of my trooper points and all the sand of time.

What I miss the most is the ironite I'm not playing 24 hours a day as it seem for many other players in the forum, for my it'd too much work to get it again. Any solution?

OS
    Android

thanks for fix

Thank you for fix but why reset all and must start for beggining ?

Quote Originally Posted by decakizvode View Post
    Thank you for fix but why reset all and must start for beggining ?
    The reset is just the app. Once reinstalled, you sign in with your previously saved data via game ID (Facebook or roadhouse)

OS
    Android

data

i dont remember id i know that i use my gmail account to log in and all data is know 102mb and be much more i think 600 mb +

OS
    Android
    Bug is solved! Thanks!

OS
    Android

fikxed

Back to my old account clean stop application unistall install log with facebook account and get option restore and fixed ....

for mi is fixed

OS
    Android
    I guess I am suffering from this too.

Reinstalling did not work either. What does consistently work, though, is clearing the cache and reloading all game data upon startup, and logging in again every time. It's not ideal but at least I can get in that way. Once it also looked like I'd have lost all my ironite and gold, but closing the game, clearing the cache and starting again brought it back. Weird stuff. I hope it gets fixed quickly.

OS
    iOS
    anyone still experiencing log in issues? i cannot access the game since last Thursday unless I uninstall and reinstall each time, and once i am in the game, it lags horribly. i do have solid and reliable wifi so i know it's not that.

is it just me or is this still an ongoing issue?
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"