OS
    iOS

1* Coloured Evo Runes

Anyone got any tipes on the best place to be farming for 1* coloured evo runes of each type?

Been slogging away on all sorts of variants and cant find a decent location. Even (shudder) been trying normal levels, but nothing reliable.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Yes, it's a problem.
    The drop rate is too low.
    It's the current main bottleneck of the game.
    Specially the red ones.
    The talisman power up is very slow this way, the power up runes are hard to find also.

OS
    Android
    XP runes seem to drop pretty regularly on underworld madness, though they seem to not drop as well anywhere else.

For the 1* evo blues, have you tried Kingdom of Sands hard yet? Battlefield hard seems best for the 1* greens and reds, and at least you get other useful things out of your time spent there.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    XP runes seem to drop pretty regularly on underworld madness, though they seem to not drop as well anywhere else.

For the 1* evo blues, have you tried Kingdom of Sands hard yet? Battlefield hard seems best for the 1* greens and reds, and at least you get other useful things out of your time spent there.
    I've tried both KoS & Battlefield hard (I assume you meant battlefield hard?). Neither are really great, as I seem to get more 2* still, but I guess that's the best for now.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    Android
    Ooooh man I'm tired. Just need 1 1* Red evo. 3 full SoT where I got my last one (first level on Battlefield madness).

What a bad time to start playing this game, a lot of drop rates are wrong. I can't power up my blue talis. I can evolve it if it was maxed, but I can't drop blue power shards.

I thought about using other colors, but since I'm in mid-game, I think it gonna prejudice my campaign.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    I've tried both KoS & Battlefield hard (I assume you meant battlefield hard?). Neither are really great, as I seem to get more 2* still, but I guess that's the best for now.
    Yes, I meant hard difficulty. The drop rate is too low in normal to be worth farming. The boss levels in hard is where I go to get them, that way at least you get some decent gold for your time spent. So Powerslave for blues (and greens?), Matter of Life and Death for greens and reds. Underworld is the only place to go for purples and yellows.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I am desperate for 1* red runes as well. Hit a brick wall upgrading my red talismans

OS
    iOS
    Dont forget the secret levels! I've been getting a good couple of drops of 1* evo runes a day in the AK and KoS, usually 6 or so. Hope it stays this way!

Otherwise, I've been doing rapid fire battlefield hard for 1 & 2* evo runes and it seems to work OK and the $ are reasonable too. Some days are more lucky than others, but been getting enough to at least raise a few talismans a week.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for: