Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I also opened 10 rare souls in search of the Wickerman war. and got my third FOTD Eddie xD

p.s: Sparton, about the next Sacrifice feature, can we have an anticipation about how it will work?
    I'm asking this because depending on what we will get from it, we could decide to sell (or not) some of our dupes to make room for other souls to summon these days in search for these warrior chars (and also for the daily challenge to summon 5 souls).

I explain:
    if sacrifice consists in giving you extra souls then i wouldn't sell my dupes, but if for example it gives extra exp to the main char of the dupes you sacrifice, then i would sell a lot of chars that currently fill my chars slots, as i'm not even planning to ever use them
    Last edited by Ancient Mariner; 11-05-2016 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    p.s: Sparton, about the next Sacrifice feature, can we have an anticipation about how it will work?
    I'm asking this because depending on what we will get from it, we could decide to sell (or not) some of our dupes to make room for other souls to summon these days in search for these warrior chars (and also for the daily challenge to summon 5 souls).
    We don't have the details of that set in stone yet. We can tell you that higher level and higher rarity characters will be a factor in getting better rewards (and the higher natural rarity of the character, the better).

It also won't be sacrificing to power up a different character, but sacrificing for various rewards.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    We don't have the details of that set in stone yet. We can tell you that higher level and higher rarity characters will be a factor in getting better rewards (and the higher natural rarity of the character, the better).

It also won't be sacrificing to power up a different character, but sacrificing for various rewards.
    oh ok, it's already a good info to have an idea about how to manage our characters set, thank you for the reply!

OS
    Android
    guys has anyone got a photo, screenshot
    Corrupt Ox Cultist?

OS
    iOS
    As I said earlier I would really like a Hellhound so this event has definitely got my interest so I was thinking about buying a 10 pack of Rare Souls. However, after just opening 3 I got from elsewhere and getting the usual 3* duplicate shit I am now wondering if it is worth risking tne Ironite and Gold? Again, that is the gamble I suppose? My luck with souls hasn't been brilliant over the months either so not sure it is going to change now

OS
    iOS
    Hi, i opened 30 rare souls, i got :
    - the wickerman
    - Eddie fotd
    - 28 3* characters (5 or 6 wickerdogs)

OS
    iOS
    Yup, 5 red souls & 5 rare souls in - 2xwdk, 3xwdq, the usual corrupt owl cultist & a massive 3xaxis soldiers. Not hellhound or troll :/

Am going to save my extra 5 rare souls left tomorrow when I at least get daily points for them. Fingers remain crossed though & hopefully like FOTD Eddie in halloween special, I've just got to keep smashing those trooper points for red souls to get at least one of those rare pulls Im after!

Anyone ever done a study of dropping all shards versus doing one at a time? Im just wonding if dropping all at the same time reduces dupe chances?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osogaru View Post
    - the wickerman
    - Eddie fotd
    If these characters are supposedly easier to get for a few days then this result illustrates how hard they are to get normally. After thinking about it I will probably buy a 10 pack later and have a go - you never know I might get lucky

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osogaru View Post
    - the wickerman
    - Eddie fotd
    I had 12 rare souls to burn

6 - wickerdogs
    6 - piles of wickerdog crap
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    I bought a rare gunner & assassin soul yesterday to get assassin corrupted ox cultist, dropped it: got my second 3* gunner dog.. Meh..

Just minutes ago i bought 1 rare warrior soul with my last trooper points and dropped it...

BOOM! THE WICKER MAN! Finally my warrior team is unstoppable. Just need a Samurai Eddie.. When i got him, i will pair him with Wicker Man - Red Troll and Angel of Fear i already have now. This will be a warrior dream team!
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave