Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I have a fair stack of Trooper points leftover from the Halloween event, and I was wondering if it's worth it cashing those in for a Hellhound. Because I already have a decent PSS, as well as Wickerdog King, Wicker Man and the Troll.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Kardas; 11-06-2016 at 02:16 PM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    I have a fair stack of Trooper points leftover from the Halloween event, and I was wondering if it's worth it cashing those in for a Hellhound. Because I already have a decent PSS, as well as Wickerdog King, Wicker Man and the Troll.

Thoughts?
    As a full maxed PSS owner, i don't bother about Hellhound so much. Hellhound is a really nice char btw, but PSS's healing with attack (Rise) sound much better than Hellhound's lifesteal to me when it comes to power skill using. Because "Rise" heals you instantly and give AOE damage. With Hellhound you got heal without attack and should wait to get additional heals if your team is attack based. Anyway, i would like to have Hellhound also. We never know how we will need them in the future, it's nice to collect 'em all
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    As a full maxed PSS owner, i don't bother about Hellhound so much. Hellhound is a really nice char btw, but PSS's healing with attack (Rise) sound much better than Hellhound's lifesteal to me when it comes to power skill using. Because "Rise" heals you instantly and give AOE damage. With Hellhound you got heal without attack and should wait to get additional heals if your team is attack based. Anyway, i would like to have Hellhound also. We never know how we will need them in the future, it's nice to collect 'em all
    everybody wondering who's better between hellhound and PSS, but what about the warrior rocket dog?
    i think he outclasses them both with his passive which automatically gives lifesteal for the first 3 turns and hits good with his AOE

OS
    Android
    One of my Troopers has a L100 Hellhound, and it is fun to use. Pretty decent damage, but a little awkward on the timing. Works ok on auto farm, but the AI likes to use the heal at the beginning of the fight for some reason. Which is odd considering the PSS only uses the heal when low on health, sometimes waiting too long.

I'm not going to chase it though, since I already have a rocket dog with the life steal passive, and a L100 Wicker Man.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

ahh. hearing how everyone gets some cream here from rare souls made me spend my hardly earned 675ironite for 10 souls....such a pile of crap!!! 4xblue newborn,2xdog of war,2xrock golem(?!?!),green bomber boy and the well known Mr.Crap himself-the red desert warrior. bought 3 more green souls in hope for FOTD: 2xdog of war and a bonus rock golem!!!!!

LUCKY ME

That green bomber boy is worth it alone for the 625 ironite. Put some paladin power talismans on him and maybe 2 warp ones. Hard to find good green characters for the magus LoL stages

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    One of my Troopers has a L100 Hellhound, and it is fun to use. Pretty decent damage, but a little awkward on the timing. Works ok on auto farm, but the AI likes to use the heal at the beginning of the fight for some reason. Which is odd considering the PSS only uses the heal when low on health, sometimes waiting too long.
    I've noticed that as well, Hellhound AI is very dumb and wasteful in that way.

That is part of the reason I like having both hellhound and PSS, PSS AI is quite a bit more useful.

Hellhound seems to go into heal mode when there's nothing to heal....PSS can make that mistake but there is still an offensive attack to make up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    That green bomber boy is worth it alone for the 625 ironite. Put some paladin power talismans on him and maybe 2 warp ones. Hard to find good green characters for the magus LoL stages
    You're joking,right? o.O
    i sell those bombers in dozens. i have kept 2 copies and the rest is vendor trash. Never even bothered lvling him to 5*, since i have better chars to work on. but i guess it's hard to be pleased with the amount of chars i already have. im only after the big guns like CG,AG,the Nomad and that F'N FOTD (of which all the others seem to have 3 copies already), but they don't seem to like me :/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    You're joking,right? o.O
    i sell those bombers in dozens. i have kept 2 copies and the rest is vendor trash. Never even bothered lvling him to 5*, since i have better chars to work on. but i guess it's hard to be pleased with the amount of chars i already have. im only after the big guns like CG,AG,the Nomad and that F'N FOTD (of which all the others seem to have 3 copies already), but they don't seem to like me :/
    Agreed. My sentinel allied bomber was my first (and only) 4* toon throughout the whole game. We went through a lot and he will be leveled for sentimental reasons, but I have never looked back since I moved on to better toons, while selling off many copies of sentinel and gunner allied bombers. Setting aside allied general, there are at least 3 sentinel toons I'd go with over bomber in a heartbeat.

OS
    iOS
    Well I gave it a go last night but had no joy getting a Hellhound/Wickerman/Troll. I got:

3* Magus Newborn of Light (no idea if this guy is any good or not)
    3* Warrior Golden Son (this is a dupe)
    3* Speed of Light Eddie (this is my 4th of him)
    3* Run to the Hills Eddie (also my 4th of him)
    The rest was the usual stuff that I sold right away. I might have a couple more goes by buying Warrior souls later with Trooper points to see what happens.