OS
    Android

Can't buy any skill shard

Hello,

After last night update 2016.11.06 i am unable to buy any skill shard, please see the attachement
    Name:  Screenshot 2016-11-05 11.23.26.png
Views: 249
Size:  125.9 KB

Adrea-2461 - Grim Ripper Eddie - full lvl 5 talismans
    It's all about walking that extra
    mile when everyone else
    has abandoned the race

I've just encountered the same problem, when trying to buy a Warrior soul. Here's the screenshot. Name:  Screenshot_2016-11-06-13-27-49-1.png
Views: 207
Size:  169.3 KB

OS
    iOS
    You likely have too many shards in your inventory, even though it's blaming it on Trooper Badges. Try opening a shard slot by selling shards and it should work. I've run into this issue several times with that message.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    I've encountered the same problem, and I have 8150 Trooper Badges but zero skill shards in my inventory. I'd like to see someone's inventory with a full stack of skill shards though, heh. I can buy a standard Gunner/Assassin soul however, if that helps. I didn't try to buy anything else because I didn't want to spend all of my badges troubleshooting the problem.
    I've uninstalled, cleared cache, restarted my device, then reinstalled the game to no avail. This is on both my Samsung Tab E, running Android 6.0.1 and LG G4 running Android 6.0.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Rydgen View Post
    I've encountered the same problem, and I have 8150 Trooper Badges but zero skill shards in my inventory. I'd like to see someone's inventory with a full stack of skill shards though, heh. I can buy a standard Gunner/Assassin soul however, if that helps. I didn't try to buy anything else because I didn't want to spend all of my badges troubleshooting the problem.
    I've uninstalled, cleared cache, restarted my device, then reinstalled the game to no avail. This is on both my Samsung Tab E, running Android 6.0.1 and LG G4 running Android 6.0.
    It has nothing to do with how many skill shards you have. You only have so many slots for shards, and each slot can accommodate up to 99 shards. It all those slots are full you can't add any more shards of any kind unless it's being added to an existing slot.

I've run into this error repeatedly, and every time deleting a stack of shards (even if that stack has one shard) has worked
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Bug is resolved . ive got a skill shard today

Adrea-2461 - Grim Ripper Eddie - full lvl 5 talismans
    It's all about walking that extra
    mile when everyone else
    has abandoned the race

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    It has nothing to do with how many skill shards you have. You only have so many slots for shards, and each slot can accommodate up to 99 shards. It all those slots are full you can't add any more shards of any kind unless it's being added to an existing slot.

I've run into this error repeatedly, and every time deleting a stack of shards (even if that stack has one shard) has worked
    Well crap. That was exactly it, thank you. If I had read your original post correctly the first time... my mistake. I was skeptical because while I have received a message for having my runes over max, and I recently sold off unwanted ones to make room, I have never received a message about shards. I sold off some shards and I had no problems buying a Skill Shard.
    Unbelievable. They should add a message for that which makes more sense, saying that the shards inventory is too full, rather than I don't have enough Badges. Thanks again!