Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Can no longer load my game - AKA Facebook Loop - known issue, we're working on it

Is anyone else having trouble starting the app? I'm currently stuck on the loading screen

(Sorry to my fellow Troopers if I don't use your characters for today )

Been having this issue since last update, no news from support

OS
    Android
    Hi

I'm having a similar problem. I press start and the game just has the spinny thing. Can wait 10mins and nothing happens .

Rebooted cleared cache. Logged in play one level and everything resets to all levels locked. All eddies and things are still there.

Logout and restart the app and I'm having to repeat the whole process.

So takes about 30mins to do one level.

Emailed support. Hoping for a fix.

Cheers

Kevin

Just submitted a ticket for the same thing. Didn't think of clearing the cache, I'll try that. When I previously did log in I had the same issue with the stages reset (although the secret locations were still available) and when you beat the stage it would give you the three 'eddies' whether you completed the tasks or not, I'm guessing that may be because I had previously completed them.

OS
    Android
    Clearing the caché didn't work for me, I'm practically in the same situation as kjtaylor13. I emailed support a couple days ago, but they haven't replied yet. I've read that some people with the same issue don't get an answer even after 2 weeks

OS
    Android
    Hi, me too. But didn't work. I'm awaiting an update from support. I've been tweeting them and emailing them all day. And not had anything back. Its a but poor since I've paid $666 canadian for the eternity pack plus the android pack. And since spent another £180 on two lots of ironite and the normal starter pack in day one

I've a 100% record for my troopers up until yesterday when the bug hit. And have been signing in everyday for the daily bonus and now I can't even do that. Luckily I got my rare assassins sole the 1 time it managed to log in today.

It's currently unplayable for me and im getting no answers. Its almost 3pm and I've emailed and tweeted them at before 8am. I hope someone in customer service gets back to me soon. I'm hoping one of the admins or mods see this and pushes through for me.

Going to cross post in the founders forum too.

Will keep you posted on how I get on.

Cheers

Kevin

i have similiar problem and got really pissed coz its already my second account. the first was broken too. maybe all payers should report them on paypal...

OS
    Android
    Hi,

Sorry to hear your having problems too. Ive taken to emailing and tweet them daily to Try and get a response. But currently still not able to login. I hope I get mine fixed before the legendary pack times out.

Good luck with yours. Make sure you email support.

Cheers

Kevin

Same for me. Have to reinstall game to play one level then the game rests to level 1.

If shit doesn't get fixed and issues don't get responded to soon, I'm going to request a refund on my purchase.

OS
    Android
    Guys!!! CHILL!!!! If we are all having this problem they sure know something's wrong.

Don't email support, and don't flood Twitter.

I'm having the same problem, let's have a little patience before we go on a witch hunt.