Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    Android
    Hi

I've started again after my email from support. Just waiting for support to send me a new eternity pack code and ironite to cover my IAPs.

I emailed them during the day today accepting there offer. So hopefully they'll get back to me very soon as they should be there now.

I'm out of gold and sand. So I'm just waiting for more sand and support.

Thanks

Kevin

OS
    iOS
    Congratulations to me too! I've been locked out of the game since yesterday. Patiently waiting a reply from support on my email...

I wonder how many players are locked out like this?

I just can't fathom that "sorry we can't fix it but you can start over" is a viable solution to this. If the root of the problem is not fixed, then will they offer to start you over again when it happens a 2nd and 3rd time, etc?

OS
    Android
    Devs posted yesterday that there is a fix in the works but it will be approx. a week until it is rolled out. I opened a ticket over the weekend and have not heard back on my specific case. I'm sure this will all get cleared up eventually - just frustrating for those of us experiencing issues and cannot play.
    Last edited by Stonewall; 08-04-2016 at 03:39 PM.
    “Seven deadly sins, seven ways to win, seven holy paths to hell, and your trip begins..."

OS
    iOS
    Game is now hanging for me too after I press the start button.
    This game is an utter train wreck & should never have been launched in this poorly coded condition.
    It's the worst I have ever experienced a freemium game to be.
    Last edited by Jaylo; 08-04-2016 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
    Devs posted yesterday that there is a fix in the works but it will be approx. a week until it is rolled out. I opened a ticket over the weekend and have not heard back on my specific case. I'm sure this will all get cleared up eventually - just frustrating for those of us experiencing issues and cannot play.
    This is what needed to happen! I get that there are major issues and I get that the devs are having a bad time right now trying to fix them (I work in tech support myself so I know how this can be). I don't mind that they've had problems. It's a fact of life where technology is concerned. My issue is the lack of information. I'm not saying the community would have been doing backflips with happiness if they'd been providing daily updates but at least we'd have known! It would be such a minor task to put a banner on the official forums to let people know they're working on it and a lot of us would be happy to know it had been acknowledged and was being dealt with.

I'm not gonna give up on this game or the devs. I'll give them chance to figure it out and fix it. I love Iron Maiden and I love this game. I only ask that they don't keep us in the dark (cos, ye know, some of us are afraid of that shit...)
    Daily Player HankWankford-3141

for me it is completely working again since 2 hours

OS
    Android
    No dice here - still resetting progress on previously unlocked areas. Unable to exit - have to force quit the app.
    “Seven deadly sins, seven ways to win, seven holy paths to hell, and your trip begins..."

This all just started for me I can't even get passed the loading screen