Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Hi

It's not a witch hunt. Just want to be able to play the game I've spent weeks progressing on. And substantial amounts of money on the founders pack and IAPs.

Just regular updates is all I want from support. And to know ill get compensated for not being able to complete daily troopers rewards and loot from secret areas.

Also only have 5 days to buy the new legendary starter pack which I was waiting for. But if I want get in the game by then how do I get it?

Thanks

Kevin

OS
    Android
    I understand how frustrating it is. I can't play either. But sending daily emails to support when they are clearly over their heads (they take at least a week to respond) won't help either.

And I didn't say YOU are on a witch hunt, I just said don't start one.

Hope you get everything back.

OS
    Android
    Many issues here as well. Game unplayable since this morning. Bought legendary pack and 3 days premium and not able to use it. Very frustrating indeed. We all want this game to succeed however the support issues are very troubling and need to be addressed.

Same issue started today. Seems like it's spreading like a damn virus. Sorry troopers, no points for a while I guess!

No witch hunt. ZENDESK brags about their product and customer service.

There's zero acknowledgement. Don't need any emails. Just post on these forums we are aware of the problem and working on it.

It's apparently a major problem and is most likely affecting many potential players. Losing those players limits the games full potential a year or two down the road.

OS
    Android
    This is a complicated matter, I'm sure the devs now about it (they even replied to my emails, so that has been ok), buy it is a really big problem since many people are spending A LOT of money in the game and they aren't able to enjoy what they paid for. I've only spent around 10 bucks so I'm not that mad, but still it's not good that nothing can be done about it.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting313 View Post
    No witch hunt. ZENDESK brags about their product and customer service.

There's zero acknowledgement. Don't need any emails. Just post on these forums we are aware of the problem and working on it.

It's apparently a major problem and is most likely affecting many potential players. Losing those players limits the games full potential a year or two down the road.
    Agreed - some developer feedback/communication would be great!

Yeah, the game is full of bugs. Many, many, many game-breaking bugs. They need to address and fix the lot of them ASAP, especially as more and more people spend money. This is not going well for them. One of the most disasterous launches for a game I've ever seen.

So, no. It's not a witch hunt. People beta tested the game. They should've noticed these things. People are paying lots of money (some guy on this post paid over $800 CAD for this game), myself included (I've spent over $200 American). That's more than any normal game would cost someone. We just want to play a game we paid good money for. We want to enjoy this game. But as it stands, there are an insane number of bugs. Not to mention the balance and RNG issues plaguing and frustrating players. If something isn't done soon many people will stop playing and many more will be asking for refunds.

I want this game to succeed, but it won't survive if these things aren't addressed ASAP.

OS
    Android
    Hi,

Well I manged to get in this morning. And bought the legendary pack whilst I had the chance. I must be stupid or addicted.

But the game is still not working for me. Did one level and everything reset again.

And again I can't get back in just spinning skull again.

I hope they do fix it soon.

Kevin

OS
    Android
    Hi,

Just wondering if the bug we are having is platform dependant. I'm on android. Are iOS players having the same issue with resets and the rotating skull etc....?

Thanks

Kevin