Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I've only tried on Android but Ill see if i can get my hands on IOS today and see if I can replicate the locking issues.
    “Seven deadly sins, seven ways to win, seven holy paths to hell, and your trip begins..."

OS
    Android
    If you don't care about losing any progress go ahead try to link your Facebook account to the game, I think that's what killed mine although it took some days for it to crash.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    Android
    Why would game progress be lost?
    “Seven deadly sins, seven ways to win, seven holy paths to hell, and your trip begins..."

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
    Why would game progress be lost?
    That's exactly the question I've been asking myself since Monday. There's a bug out there that sometimes appears when you link your Facebook account to the game, it locks you out of the game, and if you manage to get back there's a possibility that you will lose something. In my case I can login, play one mission and then I lose all my story progress. Other users have lost all their characters or talismans.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    Android
    I will try to un-link facebook and see if it changes anything

OS
    Android
    You can't I already tried that

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    Android
    Ok... this worked FOR ME.

Yesterday I wasn't able to access the game, I got the spinning wheel and it stayed like that forever. What I did was to delete the game data and then relaunch it. The game downloaded the files again and it's been working fine. I did not uninstall the game, I just deleted the game data files.

I'm not saying you should try and I'm not saying this won't make you loose your account. I'm saying it worked for me.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Ok... this worked FOR ME.

Yesterday I wasn't able to access the game, I got the spinning wheel and it stayed like that forever. What I did was to delete the game data and then relaunch it. The game downloaded the files again and it's been working fine. I did not uninstall the game, I just deleted the game data files.

I'm not saying you should try and I'm not saying this won't make you loose your account. I'm saying it worked for me.
    You're lucky, I've tried absolutely everything and nothing has worked for me. I'm almost caught up on my new account though... Thanks for the tip mate!

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    Android
    I'm sorry it did not work for you.

OS
    Android
    Same here - I've tried everything with no luck. Just keeps locking out previously unlocked areas. Delete Cache, Delete Data, uninstall/reinstall. The game will launch but after one match it just locks out previous zones. No data loss - just unplayable. Were you running the game on two different devices?