Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Hi Stonewall,

I've tried all the same things. And get the exact same problems. I've tried it on my tablet and my phone.

I've yet to try it on an iOS device. May try it on my mother's iPad later.

Will report back if I do.

Cheers

Kevin

OS
    Android
    Well iOS test completed. Exactly the same issues. So not platform specific issues. Oh well.

OS
    Android
    Im really starting to think its related to multiple device usage. I've uninstalled from all devices except my main Android Galaxy S7. Everything works ok until I try to play a match-same results as before. When did your issues start happening? I know the zone locking issue has occurred before but it seems to be game breaking since 7/29 or 7/30. Hopefully we will get some developer input soon!
    “Seven deadly sins, seven ways to win, seven holy paths to hell, and your trip begins..."

OS
    Android
    Hi

Me again. Just saw they tweeted not 2mins ago.

https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...51379200397312

Surely they should concentrate on fixing the bugs and communication with us the current users with problems.

Cheers

Kevin

OS
    Android
    Any News?

I Managed to play for about 2hrs yesterday, but again the game reset and all levels locked.

Surely the Devs must have an update for us as to when they'll have this sorted!!

Cheers

Kevin

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kjtaylor13 View Post
    Hi

Me again. Just saw they tweeted not 2mins ago.

https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...51379200397312

Surely they should concentrate on fixing the bugs and communication with us the current users with problems.

Cheers

Kevin
    You are lucky, I can't even login anymore for a week now. ( Please restart game error) Thats is the main problem with internet only game. When player profile gets corrupted you can't do nothing about it. You can't restore character from your own backup and you can't force provider restore character from backup also. All invested money and time gone. I'm considering about informing Apple about fraudalent activities of this developer.

Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    You are lucky, I can't even login anymore for a week now. ( Please restart game error) Thats is the main problem with internet only game. When player profile gets corrupted you can't do nothing about it. You can't restore character from your own backup and you can't force provider restore character from backup also. All invested money and time gone. I'm considering about informing Apple about fraudalent activities of this developer.
    That's my biggest fear. Money and time both down the drain.

OS
    Android
    Well... It seems I've joined your ranks. Unable to play anymore, I can log in but everything is bugged. Every time at the end of the level I get the server connection problem.

I'll give them a week, since I'm traveling for work I wasn't going to be able to play much anyways. After that, I'll just request a refund, such a good game. What a shame.

I hope you all get your accounts back, guys!!!!

OS
    Android
    UPDATE: yesterday I finally received a response from the game team. They had already told me that it wasn't possible to restore my account at the time and they would help me start over. I received enough Ironite yesterday to get some decent characters on my new account, and was told that they were working on fixing this issue. When it gets fixed I can decide if I want to go back to my old account or keep playing with the new one.

Honestly I'm fine with this proposal since I didn't have characters that special with my other account, but I know that people with characters like the Axis Commander will be very angry with this. Still there's not much that we can do about it, just be patient.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    Android
    While I am trying to patient because I witnessed the severe growing pains that world of war craft had. (I was part of the beta). Restarting is unacceptable. I have been on medical disability since before release and have been averaging 10 hours a day. Not to mention the ton of ironite spent of sands of time. The only reason I haven't asked for a refund yet is because I have been a Maideite since "The Number of the Beast". This game is fun and had much promise. It is rapidly becoming much worse than "Ed Hunter". And that was a BAD game! They need to fix this issue quickly because they are not doing right to the Maiden brand.