Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Just a quick question: How many rare souls per day would you say is 'necessary' for you to be happy? 1? 5?

And how many are you getting at the moment?

I havent counted, but I think Im getting maybe 1 or 2 a week depending on luck with secret levels mainly. Of course there are the monthly login rewards on top too.
    I have not received a single rare soul (That I can recall) from the above listed amount of play all week. Thus, if I had to guess, it would 'seem' as though the drop rate be 1 every 10 days or so... Disregarding login rewards.

Your first question is not so easy to answer directly. I am unhappy as is because character slots are limited at 100 with no progress to expand and daily rewards requiring open slots to hatch 5 souls daily. I have 96 slots filled, with 2-3 holdouts for sacrifice (I had to dump a good half-dozen or so to accommodate halloween promo characters). So, while 90+ rare souls/week remains little benefit to me ATM, the stockpiling remains necessary for promos and sacrifice if/when it ever happens.

My second issue is that these 'balancing'/limitation patches not only increase the chance for something else to malfunction in the game, but they take time and resources away from fixing what is broken and producing what is promised, and this misguided display of priorities is what really upsets me.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Droprate is surely lower tha nbefore the update, i'd say rare souls drop around 5% of attempts.

On the plus side, level X dungeons are really really easy now, it's possible to autofarm any of them with a team formed mostly by 3* or 4* toons (evolved to 5* of course) with 100% rate of success.
    Ddrak-3166

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddrak View Post
    Droprate is surely lower tha nbefore the update, i'd say rare souls drop around 5% of attempts.

On the plus side, level X dungeons are really really easy now, it's possible to autofarm any of them with a team formed mostly by 3* or 4* toons (evolved to 5* of course) with 100% rate of success.
    I must have been very unlucky in this area ... my counter in achievements for doing LOL shows almost 300 and I haven't got a single rare souls in them.

But to be honest I can sort of live with that. If I use my troopers I get rare souls on a regular basis. I will safe all of them for the next "big event" ... I'm quite good in being patient ...

For me the Skill Shards are the bigger issue. Once put they are in there forever. I'd like to play around with them and removable Skill Shards (even for a certain amount of gold) would be more important for me than drops of rare souls. If you are impatient you can always buy them - not so easy or very expensive for Skill Shards.

Runes are a problem as well and a bigger concern as rare souls. The most fancy characters are cannon fodder without good talismans. But that is being worked on at the moment afaik.

I play for quite a while now and so far it always came around somehow. Concentrate on the stuff that is dropping like mad at the moment. When the RNG rates swing you will have a lot of stuff what will be suddenly rare ... again - it's patience ...

OS
    iOS
    I actually had a Rare Soul drop in a Underworld secret level earlier. Waste of time - yet another undead Allied Soldier. I would have much rather it dropped a few 1* red evo runes for talismans than that duplicate shite again

OS
    Android

Yeah, they are gone

Besides secret locations and Store, they are gone. Don't drop from LoL nor events nor from anywhere else besides Store and very rare ocasions secret levels.

Just forget, devs said they do drop regardless of the fact that after thousands of LoL runs we didn't see a single drop. I'm still waiting or a screen of a rare soul drop for LoL X.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

I'm 250+ with LOL dungeon runs since the Rare Souls reducing patch and gotten a total of 4 Rare Souls from LOL.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android

Angry Complaining in the foruns seens to work

Just got my first rare soul from LoL X after the update. 1 rare soul every 2 months? Seens fine. Just don't.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    I'm 250+ with LOL dungeon runs since the Rare Souls reducing patch and gotten a total of 4 Rare Souls from LOL.
    We were told that there was only a slight reduction and that they would still be farmable there.

Clearly not the case.

OS
    Android
    open 30 simple souls and.... 30 completely crap and useless 2 and 1* sell and i will open nothing before a serious update for souls....
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Besides secret locations and Store, they are gone. Don't drop from LoL nor events nor from anywhere else besides Store and very rare ocasions secret levels.

Just forget, devs said they do drop regardless of the fact that after thousands of LoL runs we didn't see a single drop. I'm still waiting or a screen of a rare soul drop for LoL X.
    they drop there but with a very low frequency....got damn lucky today and in 240 sot i got 2 rare souls in level 7. normally they only drop there once in a while...maybe i should go out and buy a lotto ticket, since this has to be my lucky day ;-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.