Can someone explain "drop info"?

According to the "drop info" button you can find red shards/runes in Ailing Kingdom, blue in kingdom of the sands, green in battlefield, and purple/yellow in underworld. The issue is that according to the same "drop info", shards/rune drops max out at 1 star in Ailing kingdom madness, and two stars in kingdom of the sands madness. How am I supposed to farm two and three star red and blue shards/runes? Also, where's a good place to farm two star rainbow evolution runes? I've been farming underworld hard and keep getting one star and three star, but no two star.

OS
    Android
    Three star stuff starts to appear on Battlefield (Madness, very rarely on Hard) and Underworld (hard). Even though the drop info says that you can only pull a certain colour on a map, you occasionally get a different colour one. For example I've pulled 2 star evo stuff on Battlefield (hard) the even though the drop info says I can't get them there. Keep trying and you'll get some.

I've experienced that too. To make it more confusing the drop info for a world is one star higher than the drop info for a stage in that world at that difficulty. I'm a level 45 so I've been grinding endlessly, but there are some drops I just don't get that are halting my progression. I can upgrade many four star talismans to five star but that's useless because I don't have the two star rainbow evolution runes to upgrade my three star runes to four star. The drop info and rate in this game needs fixing.

I've gotten lots of evo runes (talisman) both 2* and 3* from Underworld Hard.

The problem lies in the same place as when we had 2 star EVO shard problems. Most of us can't GET TO underworld madness with our current roster. Therefore it's a catch 22. We need runes to evolve our characters in order to advance to madness. I am level 52, so trust me, I've been Grinding REALLY REALLY hard. I haven't got a single green EVO shard. Not 1. Got some purple, but 0 green on underworld hard (over 200 runs at this point) or battlefield madness (over 50 runs so far).