Thread: A little help

OS
    Android

A little help

Hello, was wondering if anyone has time to check out my hand. Give any advice.... All help is appreciated.
    Freak-6547
    Thanks in advance.

OS
    Android
    I'm guessing you have problems staying alive in the upper levels? You have some good characters, but your talisman sets are all over the place.

You need to add more health for sure, and maybe use less effect talismans and more strength / holy to get more out of the attack and magic stats. The guys that say to use all of one type are the ones with level 100 characters that have more health to begin with. Speed of Light Eddie definitely needs at a health set in order to stay alive.

Another thing to keep in mind with those effect sets is that they only work with basic attacks, and the present basic in the case with Eddies. The extra bonus with stat boosting sets works with everything. That's why I tend to stay away from some sets like burning unless I'm using a character that can consume those for extra damage right away.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Right on, thanks for the advice. I will try and move some things around.