Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bonfire event?

OS
    iOS

Bonfire event?

Hi, Kathy here, I'm new to the forum. Has anyone gotten, or can anyone give me info on the Bonfire Night Event? It was a message at the start of my game earlier tonight. The details are: Greater Chance of Earning the Following Characters! Wicker Man Boss 4* Warrior, Wickerman King Dog 3* Warrior, Wickerman Queen Dog 3* Magus etc. I got a pic of it (currently trying to figure out how to load pix), hopefully, I'll have it posted soon.
    Anyway, I have no idea WHERE the event is. It seems that the only thing not listed is the location. If anyone knows anything about this event, plz fill me in? Oh! It's only available until Nov. 7th, no rush. 😅

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by acaciakat View Post
    Hi, Kathy here, I'm new to the forum. Has anyone gotten, or can anyone give me info on the Bonfire Night Event? It was a message at the start of my game earlier tonight. The details are: Greater Chance of Earning the Following Characters! Wicker Man Boss 4* Warrior, Wickerman King Dog 3* Warrior, Wickerman Queen Dog 3* Magus etc. I got a pic of it (currently trying to figure out how to load pix), hopefully, I'll have it posted soon.
    Anyway, I have no idea WHERE the event is. It seems that the only thing not listed is the location. If anyone knows anything about this event, plz fill me in? Oh! It's only available until Nov. 7th, no rush. ��
    I was confused as well and had trouble finding it.

Here in the forum, it's called the Guy Fawkes event.

Look here http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...til-November-7

OS
    Android
    Here is the pic, I've been taking screenshots since I can't bring up event information in the game otherwise

OS
    iOS
    Looks like a fun and enjoyable event...

...Until you realize that rare souls have more or less been patched out of the game to the extent that this is a mere tease now :/

OS
    iOS

Yesss

That's the picture I have too! Thanx so much for the info & the link! Awesome 😃

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    Looks like a fun and enjoyable event...

...Until you realize that rare souls have more or less been patched out of the game to the extent that this is a mere tease now :/
    I have been awarded several tonight so far so I'm not sure what you mean, this is awesome!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    I have been awarded several tonight so far so I'm not sure what you mean, this is awesome!
    I have played all 150 trooper characters over the past three days and farmed beyond that - ailing kingdom, battlefield, underworld and a few kindom of sands -all madness and multiple LOL gunner X missions tonight.

NOT
    A
    SINGLE
    RARE
    SOUL
    PERiOD
    . <--

2 weeks ago I'd have 17-50 rare souls from 3 days of similar gameplay, so IDK what you are talking about. Feel free to point out your maps and difficulty and I'll gladly burn 30 ironite for some hourglasses,

OS
    Android
    I guess there is no rewards for this event just the increased chance for summoning some rare characters (warrior most of them), so no location, no loot, nothing else.
    Carlos

The event isn't a playable one, but for purchasing souls. I have all those characters already except the assassin one, so nothing special to me, but welcome future events like this when something I need gets a promo event (corrupt/alliance general, samurai. Hint hint)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    2 weeks ago I'd have 17-50 rare souls from 3 days of similar gameplay, so IDK what you are talking about. Feel free to point out your maps and difficulty and I'll gladly burn 30 ironite for some hourglasses,
    LOL and secret locations.

Here is something that's important, VARIANCE. I play a lot of high stakes cardplay no-limit holdem. I can go for weeks where I'm getting my ass handed to me even though I'm playing the best cards as best I can in the best ways possible. Later, it will work out and I'll be in the winning position more often than not.

In LOTB I *will* have bad days where what I want to have isn't the same as what I get even though I'm fishing in the best spots.

This is a game, which is made up of a combination of skill, strength, and luck....it's not just one of those, it's a dynamic that yes, could use some tweaking imo, but overall can be seen to be moving towards a better one.