OS
    Android

How did you get your Assassin Golden Son? With Rare or Regular G&A Soul?

Hello everyone.

I want to get an Assassin Golden Son for my Assassin Team. How did you get it? Since i have seen it's a 3* char, is it possible to obtain him with Regular 125 point gunner/assassin souls? Or is there better chance with 3750 point Rare gunner/assassin souls? Because if he is obtainable from regular ones, i can drop 30 regular souls instead of 1 rare soul. And with those 30 regular ones usually i got at least 1 to 3 3* gunner/assassin chars. It sounds better with regular ones, but it's better to know real and common results before trying.

Any idea?
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Gunner Rare Soul from daily rewards and a Gunner Rare Soul from the new achievements, if I'm not mistaken.

OS
    iOS
    I bought 2 regular gun/assassin souls yesterday in the hopes i would get one - and low and behold I did! First time I ever bought souls with the purpose of getting a particular character and it worked.

OS
    Android
    My was a regular rare from 75 ironite.

OS
    Android
    never for me like many good character, red troll alliance general etc
    Always same shit or same character, i have 6 sol blue eddies...for exemple