Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    I would just note that the devs have already said they realise the lack of lower level evo runes and will work on things.

In terms of having enough upgrade runes, I question whether they are any less rare, or just because we have more evo runes, we are dumping a lot more of them into talismans faster?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Guys I'm done arguing. The proof is in the pudding. I ran out last eve half way through my talisman marathon. I have 3 talismans at 5* level 1, and no runes to upgrade them. I don't know what else you want to argue about? They're gone man. It's not like you sit down one day and recode the drop rates and then realize you f**ked this up after you implement it. You do some math first. This is intentional. They had to know we would run out of upgrade materials. Intentionally stalling people's progression is awful. I'm glad I didn't buy those deals on ironite. Just wow.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Im honestly sorry you feel that bad about it man.

Personally, I feel the should limit it somehow. Otherwise whats the point of having progression in the first place? Just give us all maxed out talismans whenever we get one.

You could argue the balance of where the road block is, and I dont disagree that more upgrade runes would be useful. There is definitely balancing to be done, but personally I feel like the situation warrants more attention to the drop of 1 & 2* evo runes.

At the same time, I am swimming in 2 & 1* upgrade shards. They could definitely do with some tweaking as to how many of those you get from LoL and general play and replace some of those with more upgrade runes.
    Last edited by Esquatcho; 11-08-2016 at 06:35 AM.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    iOS
    I had 3 max clash of clans accounts: a TH9, a TH10, and a TH11. I loved them max because it allowed me to play the game, farming isn't my game, I farm to max my account so I can play how and when I want with little to no account housekeeping ->that's fun for me. I'm not interested in spending an hour reading skills, switching out talismans to play ten rounds. I want my Eddie characters finished so I can have a real go at building those synergies with my allies one by one. As stated by Flying V: the inventory gui is a whole bunch of furious masturbatory swipes to change out one talisman. What really grinds my gears is the lying. They lied to us. It's that simple.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    I must admit I am feeling frustrated with the game today. Not for the reasons Drew is talking about per se but because I feel I have reached an impasse in the game and can't progress. Some of it will be down to me being shit at the game, some of it is the game not dropping what I would like/need. I need 2 red 3* runes to take a red character from 4* to 5* so have been in the dungeon today. I can only really comfortably do L7 due to weaknesses with my chars (this is still while using strong Troopers) but I know 3* do drop there. Not got one. Quite a few times I got 600 gold and 3* power up shards. I actually did do L10, hoping they might drop, even though I knew I would have to spend Ironite reviving (cost me 30) - I got a 2* colourless and a 3* power up shard. Sorry but that is pretty poor for doing L10.

Just feel stuck now. I can't get the 3rd skull on Number of the Beast on Hard but that may be down to me not using correct technique(s) to do it. I am stuck on Snake Eyes Madness as I can't win inside 180 seconds and I haven't bothered trying to get past Desolate Space Madness as I will get my backside handed to me on a plate. Only way I can probably do these is to throw Ironite at it but it will then start to feel like a "pay to win" game and I know I will resent the game and delete it if it makes me feel like that.

Sorry Drew for hijacking your thread but just needed to get my frustrations out there

Edit:

Just tried L10 again at a cost of another 20 Ironite. Got 8x 3* power up shards and 5 ordinary souls. Is there something wrong with the dungeon today? Thinking about it almost every time I have played it has dropped 3* power up shards.
    Last edited by PerthEddie; 11-08-2016 at 08:19 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    Edit:

Just tried L10 again at a cost of another 20 Ironite. Got 8x 3* power up shards and 5 ordinary souls. Is there something wrong with the dungeon today? Thinking about it almost every time I have played it has dropped 3* power up shards.
    Im wondering the same. Not saying there is an issue, but yesterday I dumped 80 shards into LoLX and got 4 x 3* evo shards. Today, I've thrown ~240 sands into the LoL dungeon and gotten only 1 x 3* red evo shard. Possible its just bad luck too.

And your situation man, I've been there relatively recently. All it will take is getting those evo shards, or a talisman upgrade, or a bit of luck with a random rare soul or trooper soul. My advice is to keep going with the troopers. They will give you the points to get souls, which will give you the best chance of getting the right toon to really drive you past those blocking points.... Oh and a heap of grind. Realistically, my experience with this game is that you just gotta grind.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    I don't think normal runes to upgrade talis were completely removed, that's a exaggeration. I was almost out of those too about the time this update happened......but I evolved 7 to 5* (almost hitting 50), and around 10 to 40 in 10days....and still getting runes very frequently (although mostly lower level ones)

Attachment 1825

I even had 4 more purple 4* while I was typing this.
    Where are you finding the 2* red evo runes? i can only get about 1-2 drop per day at best, even with 3-4 sands of time refills each day. I've tried to find them based on Sparton's patch notes and the "drop info" but still very little luck.
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan-3528 View Post
    Where are you finding the 2* red evo runes? i can only get about 1-2 drop per day at best, even with 3-4 sands of time refills each day. I've tried to find them based on Sparton's patch notes and the "drop info" but still very little luck.
    Today, I got more than 1 time,a pair or 1* and 2* as a single drop, on the last battle before A matter of life and death.

Drops remain bad though, these all were collected in 10 days.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹