Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

The drop rates again V3.1A

Im glad to see drop rates moving in the right direction; however, I feel like they could still use some tweaking and reworking.

1. Almost every character at end game uses/requires green talismans, either 1-3, and green characters often require 6. This is going to start an extreme strain on the system at some point because the 3* green evo runes drop at about the same rate as any other evo rune (Please correct me if I'm wrong). At some point, people will begin to run out of green evo runes this creating a large bottleneck in the system.

2. Again please correct me if I'm wrong here but the drop rate of coloured 3* coloured evo runes appears to be less on maps like battlefield and kingdom of sands than underworld. This is again creating a bottle neck in the system whereby the most widely used 3* coloured evo runes (green, red, and blue), drop less than yellow and purple 3* evo runes. In addition to less gold and a worse drop rate by farming battlefield and KOS, we are now dealing with an excess of 3* purple and yellow evo runes in the system as referenced by the following pictures (which appears to be compounding inventory issues leading to more work expanding inventory slots):

I have no clue what I'm going to do with 370 purple evo runes....

3. I've nearly run out of coloured evo shards and am completely devoid of red and blue at this point ->which is brutal considering farming more of them for the reduced amount of gold, reduced rare souls, and reduced coloured evo shard rate in the LOL campaign. I work during the week and can probably kiss goodbye any more red/green/blue characters in the future. This is an especially bitter pill.

4. Farming low end talismans like strength, ascension, health, and holy is painful for end game players as the drop rate isn't good, and the gold received from those levels as well as the 3* evo rune drop rate is abysmal.

I'll edit when I know more.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    My problem is the exact opposite. I've got more than enough 3* rainbow evos, just not enough 1* & 2* to get talismans from 3* to 4* and then to 5*.

How many of those yellow/purple coloured evos were left from previous?

Personally, I'd be happy for 3* rainbow evos to be the bottleneck. But Im having difficulties where 1* and 2* evos are the bottle neck. That doesnt make sense to me.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    5. I've run out of regular runes. I used to have stacks of 5* runes, they're all but gone now. I'm actually gaining evo runes faster than these things. Don't know what else to say. This is a flat out deal breaker IMHO. It takes months to get enough of these things to upgrade enough talismans to make trying out different parties possible. I've got 70ish talismans now and literally require a couple hundred more. Farming for the evo runes is extremely painful.
    How am I supposed to work on my allies if I cannot find enough runes for my eddies? What is the point? I need 21 more max talismans for my current 5* Eddie collection before I start dealing with the allies. I cannot farm anymore. All of the characters require custom sets before I can mix and match Eddie and allies. I cannot even legit play this game as a human having fun trying new things Without butchering my other toons ->which completely defeats the purpose of trying to find new synergies.

How could you as devs not realize all the buffs and balancing changes you made and all that work was for nothing if every end game player always uses the same 4 or 5 toons because they cannot farm enough evo materials for another 4 or 5 toons within a period of a couple months? Wtf over?

Having to farm for the regular runes is cause for revolt.
    This is a deal breaker. I'm sorry, I will not continue to play this game at all unless this is fixed. I will literally stop farming immediately and move on from this game even though I actually managed to get my most coveted Eddie last night.
    After the project of all projects this past week I run out of runes before I can upgrade a set of talismans for my new Eddie. Unbelievable.
    I am done.
    Drew-1616
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Btw where does everyone farm their shit?
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS

Universe

Game of death and a matter of life and death. Auto. Since the challenge update I've farmed 12,000,000 gold and 4400 sands of time.
    I am sorry, some of th changes were fantastic, this change is appalling. I can't believe the team has stooped to this level. Either that or it's a bug. Either way it's broken.
    I can't even imagine what it's like for a new player to pick up this game. Just wow.
    Drew-1616

OS
    iOS
    I normally farm Game of Death madness, and just try to stockpile whatever is dropping the most in the current patch. I have enough talismans (80 odd I guess? ) that I don't have to swap them around that much once I settle on the 3-4 characters I am going to use for the day. It would be great to have everyone set up with their own set of 6 but I don't have the time or the inclination to farm 'em all up. I prefer to keep a stock of materials sufficient to build up a set of 3 to level 50 in a hurry when needed, then just get back to letting things pile up and pick something to boost when I get inventory problems. There is definitely an imbalance of Overwhelming and Fierce, but I can't complain about the rebalance - it was bleedin' obvious that it was going to be normalised at some point so I just enjoyed it while it was overpowered.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Baba-8301 View Post
    I normally farm Game of Death madness, and just try to stockpile whatever is dropping the most in the current patch. I have enough talismans (80 odd I guess? ) that I don't have to swap them around that much once I settle on the 3-4 characters I am going to use for the day. It would be great to have everyone set up with their own set of 6 but I don't have the time or the inclination to farm 'em all up. I prefer to keep a stock of materials sufficient to build up a set of 3 to level 50 in a hurry when needed, then just get back to letting things pile up and pick something to boost when I get inventory problems. There is definitely an imbalance of Overwhelming and Fierce, but I can't complain about the rebalance - it was bleedin' obvious that it was going to be normalised at some point so I just enjoyed it while it was overpowered.
    This isn't normalized. They simply moved the bottle neck and didn't tell anyone. In fact they said specifically that not only would the drop rate improve, but that the new bottle neck would be gold. Which at this point I feel is a flat out lie. It's very clear that post October 28th update or whenever it was that runes were quietly removed. So, that's flat out lie. I was willing to overlook the fact that the special Halloween update had limited drops of skill shards and gunner souls, because I did receive them on the first go through. I rationalized that by saying to myself it wasn't a lie, a bit of false advertising for sure, but more like misdirection. The rune shortage is real, and that's either a lie or a bug. I'm not giving them the benefit of the doubt this time though, I feel as though I've been lied to. Maybe it's a bug? Given the track record, you make up your own mind.... I've upgraded 3 talismans to 5 stars, don't have enough runes to max 1 since. Dirty play.
    Drew-1616

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    This isn't normalized. They simply moved the bottle neck and didn't tell anyone. In fact they said specifically that not only would the drop rate improve, but that the new bottle neck would be gold. Which at this point I feel is a flat out lie. It's very clear that post October 28th update or whenever it was that runes were quietly removed. So, that's flat out lie. I was willing to overlook the fact that the special Halloween update had limited drops of skill shards and gunner souls, because I did receive them on the first go through. I rationalized that by saying to myself it wasn't a lie, a bit of false advertising for sure, but more like misdirection. The rune shortage is real, and that's either a lie or a bug. I'm not giving them the benefit of the doubt this time though, I feel as though I've been lied to. Maybe it's a bug? Given the track record, you make up your own mind.... I've upgraded 3 talismans to 5 stars, don't have enough runes to max 1 since. Dirty play.
    Imho the whole thing could be easily resolved with an exchange bazar or something similar. Anyone knows the Settlers of Catan? You can change 3:1 ressources on a port for example.

Nobody needs the silly shards - I rather level my toons up farming. but I have a lot of them.

Let's say I could change 10 shards 3* into one rune 3* of any color or 3 evo runes into one of a different color. maybe every swap costs 10k gold as well - I don't know. The whole bottleneck would be resolved very quickly. Even if you are unlucky and farm the wrong stuff - at least you are not completely stuck.

Would work with souls as well. Swap 50 (or a different number) normal souls for a rare one ...

OS
    iOS
    I think we've got our wires crossed Drew. I was referring to the stats changes on the talismans (a bit out of context). I agree that getting runes to power up talismans is the limiting factor now, although a factor I can largely ignore as I feel I am better off shuffling talismans around instead of levelling a set for each 5* character given my available play time.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    I don't think normal runes to upgrade talis were completely removed, that's a exaggeration. I was almost out of those too about the time this update happened......but I evolved 7 to 5* (almost hitting 50), and around 10 to 40 in 10days....and still getting runes very frequently (although mostly lower level ones)

Name:  tom.png
Views: 363
Size:  222.1 KB

I even had 4 more purple 4* while I was typing this.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹