Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Getting 4* or 5* Characters

Is anybody else having a hard time getting good characters? I've probably used 20 rare souls and I have only gotten ONE 4* character. and I get the same characters every time, SAME 3* CHARACTERS!!

OS
    Android
    I got my first 5* yesterday and it was from the legendary soul that you get when you finish Underworld on Madness, so I would say it's normal. I've opened way more than 20 regular crystal souls and got only one 4*, and it was yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I got my first 5* yesterday and it was from the legendary soul that you get when you finish Underworld on Madness, so I would say it's normal. I've opened way more than 20 regular crystal souls and got only one 4*, and it was yesterday.
    Yeah - it's pretty rare. Like 1 or 2% likely.

The ironic part is the only place I've seen to get the legendary soul is clearing Underworld on Madness - and to do so you already need a team of 4/5*. Rendering that soul largely irrelevant.

OS
    Android
    You can do it using only 4*, but you need really good talismans.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    You can do it using only 4*, but you need really good talismans.
    I saw you managed that, but even then...you're sitting on a team of 4* 80s with 4*/5* talismans.

You get that legendary legendary soul, use it, and......out pops a 4* level 1 version of a unit you already have.

If that happened....

OS
    Android
    It's not hard to rank up 3*s... But you have to grind a lot. With the grind comes the gold, and with the gold I started leveling up talismans. Wich are the most important thing, even more important than stars.

I got a 5* Alliance General Sentinel with the legendary soul. I was hoping for the Magus one. But I can't complain.

I don't see how you could have cleared Underworld Hard, let alone Madness, with 4*. This is insane. Every level has the "haha I cancel your buffs" angel, the "haha I take all the damage for my friends" angel, who ALSO TAUNTS everything, and every single bad guy has like 100,000 HP and hits for 7,000 thru Reflect (for the 3 seconds it's up before Mr. Cancel wipes it out and his friend chain stuns you)

*edit* Not doubting you, Gonzo. Just venting at this nonsense.
    Last edited by Trystangst; 07-27-2016 at 03:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    I don't see how you could have cleared Underworld Hard, let alone Madness, with 4*. This is insane. Every level has the "haha I cancel your buffs" angel, the "haha I take all the damage for my friends" angel, who ALSO TAUNTS everything, and every single bad guy has like 100,000 HP and hits for 7,000 thru Reflect (for the 3 seconds it's up before Mr. Cancel wipes it out and his friend chain stuns you)

*edit* Not doubting you, Gonzo. Just venting at this nonsense.
    I agree. I pushed through Underworld hard over 3 days using Troopers and the last 4 stages cost me over 200 crystals just in revive penalties. I just don't see how it's possible. And all for nothing, because the first stage in Madness is not doable on auto or even with human control without a full lineup of 5 star characters.

I have opened 4 of each of the weekly Souls, using the Social Points, & have yet to get anything but a 3 Star from them. That is A LOT of farming for weak characters.
    Those that have made it through Underworld Madness obviously have more skill than myself. I just don't see how it is possible without 5 Star toons. :/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    I agree. I pushed through Underworld hard over 3 days using Troopers and the last 4 stages cost me over 200 crystals just in revive penalties. I just don't see how it's possible. And all for nothing, because the first stage in Madness is not doable on auto or even with human control without a full lineup of 5 star characters.
    I'm farming Circle of Fire on Madness because it gives you 4700 gold every time. I did it. If you want to check the talismans I used you can go here:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Legacyofthe...ng_only_4_you/ or http://imgur.com/a/dlx6e

Fight
    Name:  Underworld.jpg
Views: 882
Size:  253.9 KB
    End
    Name:  Underworld1.jpg
Views: 887
Size:  132.3 KB
    Rewards
    Name:  Underworld2.jpg
Views: 834
Size:  76.0 KB
    Name:  Underworld3.jpg
Views: 782
Size:  152.7 KB
    Legendary Soul
    Name:  Underworld4.jpg
Views: 724
Size:  189.8 KB
    Last edited by Gonzo; 07-27-2016 at 07:15 AM.