Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    I don't see how you could have cleared Underworld Hard, let alone Madness, with 4*. This is insane. Every level has the "haha I cancel your buffs" angel, the "haha I take all the damage for my friends" angel, who ALSO TAUNTS everything, and every single bad guy has like 100,000 HP and hits for 7,000 thru Reflect (for the 3 seconds it's up before Mr. Cancel wipes it out and his friend chain stuns you)

*edit* Not doubting you, Gonzo. Just venting at this nonsense.
    The worst part of the level is the first half. You don't see many Magus Demons (the ones that removes the shield) after that. As I said on the post, it is a super cheesy strat, as you do most of the damage only by reflecting it, I'm not proud of it :P but it seemed impossible for me to get 4*... not even dreaming of getting a good 5*.
    Regarding the Magus Demons, this is where Soldier Eddie comes into play with his roullete, tons of power points. I had to cast the shield in almost every turn in most of those fights. Sentinel Allied Soldier does close to none damage, but has a lot of HP and the most important thing is his ability to remove debuffs. When you play with reflector shields the more HP you have, the more damage you'll tank. Remember that the shield reduces damage by 50%, so a 2k attack on a 13k or 15k character is not that much.

Let's say you tank 4 2k attacks, 8k/2=4k, you are doing (without even attacking) 2k damage to EVERY opponent EVERY round.

For those who say it's impossible, you are not leveling your talismans. Simple as that. Leveling Talismans opens a whole new game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    I agree. I pushed through Underworld hard over 3 days using Troopers and the last 4 stages cost me over 200 crystals just in revive penalties. I just don't see how it's possible. And all for nothing, because the first stage in Madness is not doable on auto or even with human control without a full lineup of 5 star characters.
    I still can't auto Madness levels (not even the first one), but I can easily farm them. I posted a few screens, let me know if need more proofs
    Last edited by Gonzo; 07-27-2016 at 07:36 AM.

OS
    Android
    I just spent 3750 trooper points on a lousy 3* axis tin hat soldier which is exactly the same lousy 3* axis tin hat soldier I got last week for 3750 trooper points. I could cry.

I could have sworn that the final daily reward on the list used to be a legendary soul and that it was changed. Sucks because I am 2 days away from it now.

As fate would have it, after reading Gonzo's team make up I pulled TWO of the green Allied Soliders from 2* souls this morning. So I can always fall back on that if need be.

OS
    Android
    Talismans are everything in this game. I've found that it just isn't worth it to spend gold leveling up characters because you get XP for free in battles. Instead, spend that money on evolving and leveling up talismans. Sell your level up shards and use the money on upgrading talismans.

I haven't gotten that far yet (though I'm kinda close), but I can totally believe that 4-star characters can beat the Beast at Madness difficulty. You're going to need 5-star talismans to do it, though. Oh and probably an Allied Soldier. Holy cow Allied Soldiers are good.
    Last edited by Fudjo; 07-29-2016 at 08:27 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Talismans are everything in this game. I've found that it just isn't worth it to spend gold leveling up characters because you get XP for free in battles. Instead, spend that money on evolving and leveling up talismans. Sell your level up shards and use the money on upgrading talismans.

I haven't gotten that far yet (though I'm kinda close), but I can totally believe that 4-star characters can beat the Beast at Madness difficulty. You're going to need 5-star talismans to do it, though. Oh and probably an Allied Soldier. Holy cow Allied Soldiers are good.
    Allied Soldiers are good allies, I used to have a blue one. So far it's sad that I've redeemed like A hundred souls and I can't get one of them, or even another Eddie... besides the three you get for free by completing the game.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    iOS
    Far from impossible. I tore through Madness in two days using my setup of 4* with 4* talismans. In fact sometimes Madness seemed even easier than Hard. Solder Eddie, Allied Solider Magus (Reflect), Assassin Possessed Mine (heals /Buff Prolong) The only thing I had some difficulty with was NOTB. I spend almost 40 shards on revives just because they hit so hard even with heals from Eddie and Mine. Just kept my shield up at all times and timed my buffs. It can be done though and several of them I had to play again to make sure I had 3 gold in all events to unlock the secret areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I'm farming Circle of Fire on Madness because it gives you 4700 gold every time. I did it. If you want to check the talismans I used you can go here:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Legacyofthe...ng_only_4_you/ or http://imgur.com/a/dlx6e

Fight
    Attachment 253
    End
    Attachment 254
    Rewards
    Attachment 255
    Attachment 256
    Legendary Soul
    Attachment 257
    I believe you. I just don't use those characters.

Finally cleared Underworld Madness last night and think to myself, "Finally! I will get a 4* or 5* from the Book!)

What do I get? 4* Angel of Pain. A (currently) broken unit that I can't easily use.

The game continues to mock me.