Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    Finally cleared Underworld Madness last night and think to myself, "Finally! I will get a 4* or 5* from the Book!)

What do I get? 4* Angel of Pain. A (currently) broken unit that I can't easily use.

The game continues to mock me.
    That's rough. Sorry. I hope they adjust the legendary souls to only give 5*.

But congrats on finishing! I'm trying to break through Underworld Hard at the moment.

OS
    Android
    Awwww Trystangst, that's sucktastic

I got a 4* red troll (?), that unit that seems like a trash bin with arms and legs.

OS
    Android
    I don't know if this is good or bad news but the Troll might get a rework (soon?), magic and attack stats seems to be yuxtaposed. He's not dealing much damage right now.

Sorry to hear that Trystangst

OS
    iOS
    The red bat is broken yes, but wow what a passive he has :O

I got the blue one...his passive is nice for getting rid of that annoying healshield, but there's really no place on my team for him right now, especially with the way the angels are broken currently.

OS
    iOS
    The one on the dice level in underpants does crazy damage.... I wonder what talismans it's got?

I also got just 4* common crap with the legendary soul from beating beast on madness. But with 4* soldier eddy and 4* the blue reflect soldier + whatever damage dealer you can beat every level in the game. So i don't care for the absurdly low chances of getting something useful out of souls and the complete impossibility to get 3*evo shards at the moment. you can have some fun beating the beast with the imp, or a pharaoh head at 4*. but to be honest: i was able to level my axis bomber boy (red) to 5* pre-patch. he does insane damage and I would love to see the potential of the other toons at 5*. But won't happen, i guess

There's definitely an element of luck involved. I have only bought one set of 10 rare souls, the rest of what I have are from drops. I have (7) 4* characters, (22) 3* characters (including several Wickerdog Kings and Allied Soldiers, not including the Eddies you get from the story), and I got my first 5* yesterday from a dropped rare soul. I asked about duplicate characters before, and was told that there will be a use for them in a future update, so I'm keeping anything 3* and above until that happens.

OS
    Android
    So far I've redeemed more than 40 rare souls, hundreds of regular souls, my Legendary.... AND STILL NO 5* CHARACTER. I've got some very powerful 4* but after more than a month of playing I just can't understand why I can't get any 5* out of the Book of Souls.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856