Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Nomad

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadenfreud-0217 View Post
    Well I've built mine with 3xVoid Talisman, 1 Green (Overwhelming), 2x Fierce Guardian (but Strength are better).
    For maximum damage I'd recommend 3xAssassin Talisman (Barrier), 2x Strength Talisman (Fierce/Safeguard), 1 Green (Overwhelming/Ward). You should spread the defensive stats as you wish, but seeing as he's a Warrior and Mages have bonus against him I'd say focus on MR as a primary defensive stat.
    His basic attack do maximum damage if you put four strength talismans, a random red talisman and a green talisman of the overwhelming type.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

Senior Member Schadenfreud-0217's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    His basic attack do maximum damage if you put four strength talismans, a random red talisman and a green talisman of the overwhelming type.
    You might be right, but I'll have to do the math.
    Schadenfreud-0217

Maxed Champions:
    Speed of Light Eddie (Magus)
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Magus)
    Soldier Eddie (Gunner)
    The Nomad (Warrior)
    Angel of Fear (Warrior)
    Child of the Damned (Gunner)
    Child of the Damned (Assassin)
    Allied Soldier (Magus)
    Soulless Demon (Sentinel)

Using CotD as leader, if you want me to switch to any of the others, or just have questions towards me in general, feel free to P.M. me.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadenfreud-0217 View Post
    You might be right, but I'll have to do the math.
    Trust me. I've tried the exact combination of talismans you proposed and the basic attack is much weaker with them compared to a talisman build that maximizes attack. It's true damage but it doesn't scale with attack and magic equally. I actually think his true damage doesn't scale with magic at all, as I didn't note any difference in his damage with a magic up buff.
    Johan-1264

OS
    Android
    I've started looking a little deeper into The Nomads damage output. I've crunched some numbers and my first findings indicate that his damage output for his basic attack is 95 % ATK and 5 % MAGIC.

So, as we've established before, no point investing in his magic stat at all, although I seem to have been wrong when I previously said it only scaled with ATK.
    Johan-1264

OS
    iOS
    Resurrecting this thread.

Does anybody have any thoughts or tips on how they use the Nomad for PvP? Is it mainly for attack?

I have seen him on Defense teams, but have been able to take him down quite easily.

For Attacking teams, I prefer to use my Wickerman over the Nomad, since the Wickerman's passive raises ATK and DEF for all Allies , while the Nomad only raises ATK.

Wanted to get some of you guys' thoughts, tips, advice.

Thanks in advance!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Resurrecting this thread.

Does anybody have any thoughts or tips on how they use the Nomad for PvP? Is it mainly for attack?

I have seen him on Defense teams, but have been able to take him down quite easily.

For Attacking teams, I prefer to use my Wickerman over the Nomad, since the Wickerman's passive raises ATK and DEF for all Allies , while the Nomad only raises ATK.

Wanted to get some of you guys' thoughts, tips, advice.

Thanks in advance!
    Nomad is a beast with the recent update and addition of counterstrike talismans. Find the right balance for attack/survivalbility that suits your team and he can singlehandedly slaughter the other team. His self heal is based on max HP so he benefits from using Green talismans and still does a ton of true damage. Plus he self buffs class affinity advantage on hit. And he may not buff defense but his attack buff lasts two rounds.

I've had great success both with him on attack and defense. Shard him.

Honestly wouldn't be shocked if he got nerfed in a future update...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    Nomad is a beast with the recent update and addition of counterstrike talismans. Find the right balance for attack/survivalbility that suits your team and he can singlehandedly slaughter the other team. His self heal is based on max HP so he benefits from using Green talismans and still does a ton of true damage. Plus he self buffs class affinity advantage on hit. And he may not buff defense but his attack buff lasts two rounds.

I've had great success both with him on attack and defense. Shard him.

Honestly wouldn't be shocked if he got nerfed in a future update...
    Thank you so much, Killhouse, you are DA man. I will power-up and start working on my Nomad.
    Cheers mate!

OS
    Android
    IceMan, since you missed shell talismans but can still access strike talismans, here's a build you may want to try with your Nomad for PVP.

1 strike set (note: Nomad can get away with using a "skilled" talisman because of his self-heal)
    1 health overwhelming/ward set (his damage now scales better with magic, so don't be afraid to give him ward talismans!)
    1 random purple talisman in the last uncolored slot

This setup will give him the great counterstrike ability while still giving him enough hp to be durable. The random purple is just for more damage, but it can be replaced with another green if you need even more survivability.

Let me know if you try this and how it works out for you!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Thank you so much, Tritium...will do as you suggest. My main problem is that I don't have enough Iron coins to buy those Talismans...sigh...will be a few weeks before I can accumulate enough.

My PvP team and my own skills are not good enough to get me to cross 1900...the teams that I get matched up with at that level are beating me regularly. So I have been using Iron coins for skill shards, but will try to build up enough to buy the Strike Talismans.

Thanks for all of your help and advice!