Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Raypenpilage-3593 is the id. It looks like a strange build, but hits hard for a magic character.

I was going to try 2x ascension ward, 2x holy power, and 2x holy arcane. I suspect this character has a high skill modifier, because you wouldn't think it would hit that hard by looking at the stats.
    Thanks. Ultimately i'll find out myself when I get the missing 3* yellow shards...but this build indeed is weird.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Thanks. Ultimately i'll find out myself when I get the missing 3* yellow shards...but this build indeed is weird.
    Mine still needs more talisman upgrades, but it's hitting just as hard with the build I mentioned above with zero skill shards. Looks like this one might be a diamond in the rough. So basically just pump magic, but added health and defense won't hurt as long as you don't sacrifice magic in the process.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

Rejoice with me - Possessed Rockets now have all-gold talisman slots! And its stats are better than the CotD's and it has the same passive (basic and power attacks are kind of meh though). I would definitely consider it a worthwhile gunner now.
    \m/ Emile-3944 \m/
    I use all my troopers every day (barring crashes). Let's chase those skillshards together

I have a maxed 100 5 star allied bomber boy and he does huge damage
    Chris-8884

OS
    Android
    I use the Bomber Boy and he is good (even if the sentinel one is better), with the last fixes Undead Allied Soldier and Possessed Rockets look very interesting.
    Ddrak-3166