OS
    Android

Best team skill synergies ever

Post here your best 3 and 4 team skill synergies to farm everything
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    You don't even need great synergies to autofarm in the dungeons, just a trio of good characters that go somewhat good together. I auto-farm Game of Death on Madness with CR Eddie, The Nomad and Warrior Troll, and I can replace the Troll with some different characters from my troopers without a problem.

Autofarming LoL would require great synergies if you want to do all five of them with the same team.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    Any team that has max talisman will probably be good. Currently, I'm farming Assassin LOL with Solider Eddie, Alliance General, Red Golden Son and Gunner Undead Hunter. They routinely take out the boss before his fury maxs so it's a quick farm.

For Madness level in campaign I farm with Solider Eddie, Alliance General and Red Golden Son or Red Troll.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    You don't even need great synergies to autofarm in the dungeons, just a trio of good characters that go somewhat good together. I auto-farm Game of Death on Madness with CR Eddie, The Nomad and Warrior Troll, and I can replace the Troll with some different characters from my troopers without a problem.

Autofarming LoL would require great synergies if you want to do all five of them with the same team.
    It's a post to try to find the best synergies possible teams not only to finish the game
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Here's my synergy for autofarming any LoL X: >50% death by AOE (Assassin Golden Sun), more AOE (CR Eddie), kill one guy left standing (doesn't matter how much health he has left) and get an extra turn (Angel of Fear), kill everyone again (assassin golden sun), clean up the stragglers (AoF, CR, & whoever else - for now, Alliance General). AG's attack boost passive is also a nice bonus, and CR's remove beneficial effects fury can get you out of any jams.

Obviously the AI doesn't follow the above order, but I still don't have any problems autofarming with this team. On manual, the above will take out almost any wave without giving them a turn.

Oh, and on manual you can use the General's power ability on the Angel of Fear to one-shot a few of the level 10 Lords of Light.
    Arcturus-1987

OS
    Android
    I use the following characters. All have are lv100 with 5* Talismans.

Farming Game of Death: Grim Reaper Eddie, Magus Allied Soldier (Max Skill Shards), Assassin Possessed Mine (Max Skill Shards)

For rifts I use Mummy Eddie (Max Skill Shards), Pharaoh Dog King (Max Skill Shards), and the above-mentioned Soldier and Mine. I bring Speed of Light Eddie for the Gunner Lord of Light. Not sure if I can autofarm lv X with this team, but I don't mind doing the rifts manually
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired