Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Winning Character Combinations

What characters have you found to be effective in grinding? What makes them so effective? What power synergies do they have? What talismans have you found the most useful for them?

I was using Soldier Eddie, Purple Soulless Demon and Blue Allied Soldier. All have AoE attacks, Eddie can heal and buff, Demon can boost his and Allied Soldier's attack, and Reflect.

I just traded the Soulless Demon for a Green Dog of War though. Reflect plus Passive Block? Yes please.

OS
    Android
    Soldier Eddie plus 2 good atackers is a nice combination but there are a lot more. Keep in mind that using the same talisman kind in the same character gives him extra power or abilities according with the talisman properties

OS
    Android
    I'm detecting a trend here. I as well use soldier Eddie. I use a blue harpy, red pyro soldier and the green allied bomber boy. All are 4* and at least level 30 talismans. Eddie's are 50.

I have a 4* soldier eddie, a 4* possessed mine with the 3-set assassin talisman (magic*atk) and magic penetration talisman set, and a 5* allied general.

Both eddie and the mine have heals, and the allied general has a buff that restores health on attack. They're incredibly resilient with the ability to turtle and self-heal, while the mine does massive damage to pretty much anyone.

I like my soldier eddie, but I'm starting to think speed of light eddie might be an even better choice for my team. Hmm.

IMO Soldier Eddie is really awesome as he can function as main healer & DMG Dealer.

With balanced LV50 Talismans & near LV100, his War Torn Fury (WTF) can randomly dish out 10~15k+ DMG, and WTF can also buff all allies to deal extra damages.

They should really do something about those rare Eddies that are not as useful...

Anyway do cast your vote for your favourite Eddie at the Character Discussion Poll Thread~*

Thinking about this:

Dog of War (passive, take hits for teammates when they would go below 50%). Can stun with 3 power ability.
    Allied Soldier (AoE magic attack, chance to buff MR and MAG, all important Reflect as 4 power ability)
    Soldier Eddie (AoE attacks, Fury buffs ATK/DEF/MR/MAG for 3 turns, can heal (which generates power, fury, and positive buffs on top of 20% MAX HP heal), generates power with occasional extra turn, and most importantly can cast Endure - which prevents a unit from dying while buff is up)

Get Endure on the Dog, and then use Eddie to heal/generate power while your team remains effectively invincible as long as Endure is up. Reflect returns decent damage while the Vanish talismans can keep incoming damage down if they trigger.

Win?

My totally broken combo, which made Battlefield, Underwold and their Hard/Madness versions as far as I have progressed a walk in the funpark.
    Team: Wicker Man Eddie, Nomad, Axis Commander.
    Setup & Talismans: Give Wicker Man Eddie 2 blue talismans (with HP +magic preferably) and lots of HPs using green talismans. He is a mage class with very low HP and we need this guy! Axis Commander could go with full blue ones for magical damage and Nomad you could give him 1-2 greens for some HP and the rest red for physical damage.
    Battle Roles: Axis Commander is solely on this because of his high AoE Magic Damage plus the 45% Stun chance. With Eddie you will want to use his future attack Beckon. The amount of Power you receive is enough to make the Nomad spam every turn his ultra epic skill Mirage.
    Alternative Choices: Keep the WM Eddie and Nomad. Axis Commander could be replaced with Allied Bomber Boy (Green) for example for heals - extra secure play - Angels of Fear, Children of the Damned , Marauders or whatever else you think is worthy....
    Last edited by Atheist; 07-30-2016 at 04:43 PM. Reason: used some colours for emphasis :P

You are really lucky, the Axis commander is the best ally that I have seen (used from one of my friends) (the 45% stun on all enemis, not only his target, is incredible)
    And the nomad, I have tried one of my friends (but he has bad lv and bad talimans), but I agree, the mirage ability is amazaing.

The best that I have found is:

- EDDIE - Carriage Rider 4* (magus) (for me is one of the bests eddies) (But I haven't found the shards to evo him to 5*)
    great damage and amazing healing
    great fury - remove buffs, add debuffs and damage of all enemies

- Allied General - 5* (sentinel)
    His ability to steal power and energy on his main attack is amazing.
    And the second ability bufffs your party with: life steal (in physical attacks), chance to crit, perfect hits (two upgrades and it lasts 4 rounds)
    (When you make a crit you usually kill in one hit)

- Children of the dammed - 5*(warrior)
    When he kills an enemy he wins an extra attack, really good.
    And he has good damage (it scales with the life of his enemy)

The worst (at least for my party because he is the only warrior) is his power ability, it gives physical charge.
    But when he has the life steal from the general is amazing, and each one buffs another.

May be a warrior eddie will suit perfect on this team (due to the life steal of the general), but I haven’t got a good one, also I have a lack of talismans,
    And this is well balanced party, each character has class advantage against someone.

The problem of this game is that is really hard getting rare characters, you can’t make the party that you want, you have to make the party that you are able to.
    Last edited by sentinel_; 08-05-2016 at 07:21 AM.