Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by sentinel_ View Post
    You are really lucky, the Axis commander is the best ally that I have seen (used from one of my friends) (the 45% stun on all enemis, not only his target, is incredible)
    And the nomad, I have tried one of my friends (but he has bad lv and bad talimans), but I agree, the mirage ability is amazaing.

The best that I have found is:

- EDDIE - Carriage Rider 4* (magus) (for me is one of the bests eddies) (But I haven't found the shards to evo him to 5*)
    great damage and amazing healing
    great fury - remove buffs, add debuffs and damage of all enemies

- Allied General - 5* (sentinel)
    His ability to steal power and energy on his main attack is amazing.
    And the second ability bufffs your party with: life steal (in physical attacks), chance to crit, perfect hits (two upgrades and it lasts 4 rounds)
    (When you make a crit you usually kill in one hit)

- Children of the dammed - 5*(warrior)
    When he kills an enemy he wins an extra attack, really good.
    And he has good damage (it scales with the life of his enemy)

The worst (at least for my party because he is the only warrior) is his power ability, it gives physical charge.
    But when he has the life steal from the general is amazing, and each one buffs another.

May be a warrior eddie will suit perfect on this team (due to the life steal of the general), but I haven’t got a good one, also I have a lack of talismans,
    And this is well balanced party, each character has class advantage against someone.

The problem of this game is that is really hard getting rare characters, you can’t make the party that you want, you have to make the party that you are able to.
    battlefield toys of death madness is best place for your blue 3* evos to get your rider to 5*
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    battlefield toys of death madness is best place for your blue 3* evos to get your rider to 5*
    I don't know - I got 4 the other day from Road to Ruin in Underworld Madness while farming gold. I don't think there is a *best*. Just go for the hardest level you can clear easily.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    I don't know - I got 4 the other day from Road to Ruin in Underworld Madness while farming gold. I don't think there is a *best*. Just go for the hardest level you can clear easily.
    +1 People need to understand... There's no best place to farm shards right now!!! It's just RNG.

Either way, I'm gonna try a soldier Eddie, General and Harpy team. I'll let you guys now how it works, I'm sure damage won't be a problem :P

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    +1 People need to understand... There's no best place to farm shards right now!!! It's just RNG.

Either way, I'm gonna try a soldier Eddie, General and Harpy team. I'll let you guys now how it works, I'm sure damage won't be a problem :P
    Allied General? Not a huge fan. Maybe I'm just using him wrong (as a Trooper - don't have one of my own).

OS
    Android
    He's amazing.

Reliable power and fury steal
    Hits super hard when he has good health
    And most importantly, Lifesteal on physical attacks, Perfect hit and Critical chance... All that while buffing your attack.

His Grand Strategy last for 4 turns when maxed... He was created to destroy bosses.

I just use a Mummy Eddie with Mummy dog and Assassin possessed mine. The only level I have trouble with is "Children of the Damned" in Underworld Madness.