Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No more bonus stage rare souls?

Ive noticed I haven't got any rare souls from the bonus stages in a while, I would usually get a few by now. Are you guys getting rare souls from these stages?

Got 2 from secret locations yesterday, none today.

OS
    Android
    I got one yesterday in AK and none today.

Btw: never got a Rare Gunner/Assassin soul ever from these locations and once a Skillshard if I remember right. My achievement counter is near 800 so I know pretty accurate how many runs I have done there

OS
    Android
    It's just random: today i got one from Hard - Battlefield secret location along with a skillshard! while other times i get crappy rewards from Madness which should usually give better loots

OS
    iOS
    They are not gone, but they seem to drop less. Note, that is just by personal experience observations, I have no empirical evidence of that.

OS
    Android
    I do not believe the rewards are 100% ramdom. I have already noticed a certain pattern in secret locations, usually 2 times a week in the Underworld and Battlefield and so on to the other worlds, in madness and hard always comes a fair amount of ironites and some item like talisma, shards and runes. Once a month a Skill Shard appears on some of the worlds in madness. If the rewards system were 100% random it would surely leave much more rare rewards daily.

For me the system is 50% programming and 50% random for all rewards regardless of where they are.
    Caliza12-3289

OS
    Android
    got 1 rare soul in ailing kingdom normal. And another one yesterday in lord of light 7. Yet still i think the droprate shouls increase. Or at least release the eddie sacrifiece option. I've go ~10 mummies, 6 hills and 5 speed of light dupes to vanish. Slowly taking off my space at 87/90.

OS
    Android

Dozens of LoL runs...

... and not a single Rare Soul since the update.

GG Blizzard.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    128 LOL runs (mostly level 10 with some 7 and 8 autoplays) since they added the challenges, and not a single rare soul. But they did say that they were going to decrease the rare soul drop rate from LOL, so it's not much of a surprise. I haven't gotten any from the secret loctions either in ages and have never once gotten a rare gun/assassin soul after 603 secret location runs. However, it was sweet as hell signing on to 70+ complete achievements with tons of souls, ironite, gold, and a grim reaper eddie after the achievements update. so I can't really complain much about the decreased drop rate.

On another note, I have been getting obscene amounts of 3* rainbow evo runes from autoplaying Shadows in the Valley on madness over the past few days. I feel like I have upgraded more talismans to 5* in the past few days than I have in the past few months. They have been dropping 2 at a time, sometimes in back to back rounds. 9 more 5* talismans in only a few days is definitely more than I ever got before the tuning update. And I have far more 3* rainbow evo shards than I can use at the moment. So maybe the rare souls aren't dropping as often, but they have found their way into our hands in other ways, and maxing out characters has gotten SIGNIFICANTLY easier.

Now I just cannot wait for some new content!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcifar-8940 View Post
    decrease the rare soul drop rate from LOL
    DECREASE is something.

COMPLETELY REMOVE is another very different thing.

I don't record anyone posting about getting a rare soul from LoL dungeons after the update. Besides secret locations they drop no more. LoL now is just to farm 3* coloured evo shards and 63463463634567 3* upgrade shards.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry