OS
    Android

Angel Of Pain (aka Blue Bat)

I just got this killer from a rare magus soul recently and evolved him to 5* rightaway. Since i know he have high damage and useful abilities. I have put a set of 3 x Energy + 3 x Freezing talismans on him, because his basic attack triggers his accuracy rightaway. Any experiences with this killer?
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    I have him too, but personally I find the red bat more useful with the passive.

But in PvP I have a feeling his de-buffing capability will be very, very useful!

As for talismans, I'd be inclined to go standard magus issue 2 x health (ward) and 4 x holy (mixed), but your setup is pretty good too. I just prefer freezings on AoE hitters.

My other bat tip is to have him in your first slot always. That way he doesnt get in the way of your view!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

Anyone else find it ironic that the Angel of Pain is the only angel who can't use Torture?

Going to agree with Osiris - upgraded to 5* straight away. Very interesting character, that ability seems like it would be deadly in PvP.

Note that the AoP has the highest Magic stat of Magus characters. I went with 2 Health, 4 Holy, but the fact that the basic attack is a guaranteed accuracy self-basis just screams for triggered effect talismans (Energy and Freezing are the obvious choices). It's harder to spec than the others and I love it.
    \m/ Emile-3944 \m/
    I use all my troopers every day (barring crashes). Let's chase those skillshards together

OS
    Android
    The power abiity deals a lot of damage as it is, but can be boosted a lot by skill shards. I'm really considering putting my spare shards on this guy.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills