Thread: Iron Talismans?

OS
    Android

Iron Talismans?

Hello everyone,

I have sold a lot of Iron Talismans before, now i figure out that i just only have 1. Since i have FOTD Eddie and Wicker Man, at least i need a set of 8.
    How is it working with Iron Talismans now, and where do you farm them? I am farming KOTS Madness a lot but i didn't see any single one yet.

Any idea will be appreciated.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Powerslave, lots of sands of time and patience will do the trick :P

I did that this weekend for my FOTD Eddie...

OS
    Android
    Isn't it a waste of time to hunt these talismans, when the bonus set is not working?

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...et-bonus-issue

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by SirLukas View Post
    Isn't it a waste of time to hunt these talismans, when the bonus set is not working?

Sparton has confirmed that the bonus is working in the game mechanics event though it is not showing up in the character skill screen.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SirLukas View Post

That's what i was wondering.. Someones say it works but it does not show. Have anyone tested this? Because i also have some Stone talismans to build up. Otherwise i can farm for leveling up my guardian fierces instead.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I have sold a lot of Iron Talismans before, now i figure out that i just only have 1. Since i have FOTD Eddie and Wicker Man, at least i need a set of 8.
    How is it working with Iron Talismans now, and where do you farm them? I am farming KOTS Madness a lot but i didn't see any single one yet.

Any idea will be appreciated.
    KotS, Powerslave madness my friend - that's where I got all 4 Iron Talismans (Fierce) to my FOTD Eddie... And it took me nearly a week - got him on 2nd of Nov.

I was just playing only this level over and over again... With countless sand refills... I am very pitty to myself that I had DOZENS of them before the update and sold them :/

And when a little miracle did happen - it turned out that it's skilled or safeguard... Playing for getting some particular talismans is some kind mandness now
    Last edited by Witkacy; 11-08-2016 at 09:38 PM.
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Eh, I wouldn't put all iron talismans on the Wicker Man anyway. At least 1 guardian set is the way to go. The power move is his strongest, and from what I can tell only scales with attack. Max it out, and it'll just about kill everything on the screen if you have the allied General's buff active.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?