Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Just pulled Fear of the Dark Eddie Sentinel

bout fell out of my chair lol, but yea hes 4 star, so i looked in character thread and not much talk on talismans to use on him soooo thoughts please, also a good team up with him. man i have been using my soldier eddie for so long it may be tough getting use to another rofl.
    ShadowRising-6281

OS
    Android
    Unfortunately the best talisman choices for him are currently bugged and not working right - Iron for the Defense +15% boost or Stone for +1% of HP to Defense. Both bonuses are not being added at the moment. I am leveling them anyway for my own FOTD Eddie hoping they get fixed soon.
    Azathoth-7781

OS
    iOS
    Stone talisman, at least, isn't really bugged. Extra defense doesn't list, but is included, per devs.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, best talismans imo are 2 x iron (fierce) + 2x stone (overwhelming) + either another 2xiron(fierce) or 2xguardian(fierce). Havent maxed out talismans to see whether the guardians or irons do more for damage...
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Burned more than a hundred rare souls during the Halloween event to get him, but no luck.

What a great week , got my soldier eddies 5th star, got Fotd eddie, and just completed master of skulls and got my grim wooohooooo.
    ShadowRising-6281

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRising View Post
    What a great week , got my soldier eddies 5th star, got Fotd eddie, and just completed master of skulls and got my grim wooohooooo.
    Congrats! I can't say something about Fotd because I don't have him...:/ But I can say something about Grim Reaper. Some say he is not worth leveling up but he deserves it imo. Soldier Eddie is also great, my first 5* character. I used him a lot. If you want to try Grim Reaper with max talismans you can add me Vertax-1387.

Quote Originally Posted by Vertax616 View Post
    Congrats! I can't say something about Fotd because I don't have him...:/ But I can say something about Grim Reaper. Some say he is not worth leveling up but he deserves it imo. Soldier Eddie is also great, my first 5* character. I used him a lot. If you want to try Grim Reaper with max talismans you can add me Vertax-1387.
    thankya, added you
    ShadowRising-6281

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertax616 View Post
    I personally love the GR. I think his basic attack is a little weak and I hate how skill shards are allocated on him. I know it's random but no skill up on basic attack or fury until the end. I have parked my soldier Eddie and love the GR.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRising View Post
    thankya, added you
    No problem! I looked at your team, very good characters, I would consider working on Pharaoh Dog King. His passive is awesome also with his magic charge Grim Reaper does wonders. They make a very good team.