Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Pharaoh dog king wants a bone

As the title may suggest, I would like to see PDK receive a buff. I get that he's a "magic damage enhancer" and works best in a team of mages but, the fact you guys made him a five star character suggests this character was supposed to be better and used more than he currently is.

I have been lucky (or not) to have received two PDK's from rare souls and feel it is an injustice that his magic stat is as low as it is. Add that to the fact that one of his mandatory talisman slots is green, further lowering the maximum damage you can deal with him. Take him out of a magic attacking team, he's absolute garbage.

I would like to take this time to propose a rework for PDK. This is up to you guys (the devs) but I would probably lower his defenses, increase his magic stat and even possibly change his talisman slots to three blue mandatory?

Given he is a five star character and those definitely don't come by easily and the fact he is a single target hitter, I believe this buff would be justified on this criminally under-powered character.
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    All my precious paladin talismans have no place if they nerf defense
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, PDK imo needs a buff, i think if we gave him aoe he will be much oper, but that may actually make him too op...

Also, we need more 5* dogs...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    PDK is in my teams because of his passive ability healing and removing a debuff every round

OS
    iOS
    Hes a healer and protector his passive is great , but what's a dog with no bite? The 2 generals, and the nomad all can do lots of damage . So I believe as one of a very few 5 star characters he needs to do more damage. On par with the other 5 stars . 💀

OS
    Android
    I don't know, I use it a lot and it seems to do well.
    PDK is the cornerstone of my magicc attack team, easily defeating in auto everything but the Beast.
    Ddrak-3166

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddrak View Post
    I don't know, I use it a lot and it seems to do well.
    PDK is the cornerstone of my magicc attack team, easily defeating in auto everything but the Beast.
    Is it worth investing skillshards on him?
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    919 Magic at level 100 certainly isn't bad, but it could maybe be a little higher. While I would love to see the PDK have an AoE attack, that would probably make him (and by extension the Pharaoh Dog) way too OP. Just imagine the entire enemy team having Pharaoh's Curse...
    I agree in that the green Talisman slot should become blue though. PDK can already take a hit with his defenses.

I think the PDK also works in a green-heavy team though, considering his now pretty great Passive.

Personally I think he's worth the Skill Shards so long as the rest of your team attacks with magic. PDK is a handy pseudo-Sentinel counter with his Pharaoh's Curse and Magic Charge. He is a big reason why my blue team did so well on Madness Fear of the Dark. As in, doing 10K damage with a magus against FotD Eddie.

Still want to bring my 3 PDKs to the LoL dungeon someday and see how they'll do. I expect it will be hilarious
    Last edited by Kardas; 11-14-2016 at 02:45 PM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    I usually have gr eddie, corrupt general and pdk in team.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Is it worth investing skillshards on him?
    Well, PDK can do pretty well even not skilled.
    Upgrading the basic skill is of moderate importance, since the damage is not great anyway, while upgrading the "curse" debuff chance could be useful, cursed enemies take a lot more damage.
    Upgrading "magic charge" is better, but it's only a +5% to damage for skillshard.
    It would take around 10 skillshard to max it, probably worth it when the most important Eddies and damage dealers are maxed.
    Ddrak-3166