Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Awesome advice folks, I appreciate it. I guess where I went wrong was how I spent my skill shards, pumping them into my main Eddie at that time when instead I could have maxed out my main team twice over (the only character I've spent shards on is Wickerman and thats only 2). I guess I always thought my characters were expendable, so didn't want to invest.
    My talismans obviously need tweaking too, could use more penetrating and debilitating effects instead of stat increases.

I have completed Underworld Madness, but only mastered the first stage, I've mastered Battlefield Madness though. I've also completed all the Time Rift dungeons, with little problem, as having 4 characters on the field makes things a lot easier.

The Angels in the Underworld are my main problem, systematically taking out my characters each turn, or going solely for my Eddie and wiping me out, even though he's maxed out.

The way I've levelled my talismans I'd say I'd have to take a warrior composition, though I have a decent magus lineup in the making also,which I'll explore in the future.

I know that tips for maximising most characters are around here, so I'll be looking into Wickerman, Rocket Dog and Nomad more closely, talismans mainly. Unless anyone wants to post some effective talisman setups for these few

I'd just like to thank you all for your replies and advice, you've made my gaming experience that much better.

Regards,

Watchtower

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Nice sentiment, but I dont think he has one?
    Haha good catch. Since i am seeing Angel of fear more than myself on the mirror everyday, i see it on the list (mixed the other Angel's names) by mistake.

Anyway, if he got Angel Of Fear he can keep my words as a suggestion
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchtower View Post
    The Angels in the Underworld are my main problem, systematically taking out my characters each turn, or going solely for my Eddie and wiping me out, even though he's maxed out.

I know that tips for maximising most characters are around here, so I'll be looking into Wickerman, Rocket Dog and Nomad more closely, talismans mainly. Unless anyone wants to post some effective talisman setups for these few
    Those angels sometimes get me too. They hit hard & stun can really wreck things. Only way is to get a shield up (blue allied soldier helps with those) or make sure you get them down in the 1st round!

Regarding talismans, there are usually no 'right' way, but I'd suggest:
    Wickerman - 2xstone (overwhelming) or health + 4xiron (fierce) or replace one set with guardian (fierce)
    Rocket Dog & nomad - 2xhealth (ow) + 4xstrength (mix)
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    On my Wicker Man, I have him set up with 2x stone mystical, 2x Iron, and 2x Guardian. Two of the reds are fierce, other two safeguard. All are 5* except one of the stone, which is lvl 40. He has no problems standing up to the blue angels on auto with that setup, and physical damage barely scratches him. Max skills also. He's a beast. No healer needed, but life steal does help a little.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    And don't forget to level up your Angel Of Fear. He does true damage - best damage type in the game, because ignores Def and MR. And this damage increases with his and opponents HP , which means a maxed AOF can easily kill anything in any stage. I have a maxed one with all skills & talismans, lowest damage he does is more than half of the enemy's full HP, most of the time kills with one hit. One of the heaviest hitters - maybe the heaviest hitter in the entire game.

It's not rare to see he is doing 20.000 - 30.000 k damage to a high HP tanky sentinel boss without a buff.
    Osiris, what's your talisman setup on him?

Thanks!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Osiris, what's your talisman setup on him?

Thanks!
    I run him with :

2 x Green Overwhelming health talisman (to boost basic attack increases with HP)
    2 x Red Strength Fierce talisman (more attack bonus)
    2 x Yellow Will Rush Talisman (more attack + special for power attack - it scales with ATK and increases with Special)

This is the best damage build for him i have tested.
    Note : All talismans are 5* - lvl 50 & All skills maxed with Skill Shards.
    Last edited by osiris0000; 11-13-2016 at 06:47 PM.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    I run him with :

2 x Green Overwhelming health talisman (to boost basic attack increases with HP)
    2 x Red Strength Fierce talisman (more attack bonus)
    2 x Yellow Will Rush Talisman (more attack + special for power attack - it scales with ATK and increases with Special)

This is the best damage build for him i have tested.
    Note : All talismans are 5* - lvl 50 & All skills maxed with Skill Shards.
    Thanks - will try it!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Rocket Dog & nomad - 2xhealth (ow) + 4xstrength (mix)
    No need for two health on the Nomad. One is definitely enough.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    He does true damage - best damage type in the game, because ignores Def and MR.
    In the normal case, yes, but one have to remember that it is harder to buff since physical and magical charge does nothing to true damage, and it doesn't work with lifesteal and spell vamp.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Your problem is PDK "Magic Charge" is useless with warriors, while +ATK from Wickerman and Nomad is useless on PDK and PE.
    Your team abilities don't synergize very well.
    The best thing is developing two different teams, one based on magic attacks centered on PDK and one based on physical/true (even true damage is improved by +ATK buff) damage based on the Wickermar OR the Nomad (I left the Nomad on the bench)
    You can keep PE sitting shotgun in every team to use his fury when needed.
    Ddrak-3166