OS
    iOS

Red face Here's my money-give me Eddies!

I will gladly pay a substantial, yet fair, amount of money to simply acquire Cyborg, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker and Pharoah Eddies. Please make this happen or at least let me know that I'll be able to get them in a drop within the next 10 years. I can be patient if there is hope.

Cyburion-1007

OS
    Android
    They aren't stopping you. You could buy loads of ironite and get rare soul packs with it....

Hardly worth paying for these Eddies though. Rainmaker is nothing special since nerf. Cyborg is OK but I am not blown away by him, and I hear Vampire Hunter is sorely in need of adjustments. Haven't tried Pharaoh.

Would rather spend on upgrade materials.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    Agree with Ian on a couple points... while the Eds you mention look cool and have nice animation, they aren't all together very special in regard to usefulness. Have used them in Troopers and I am not impressed by them. I am however very happy to have FotD and GR Ed on my team.

I would also much rather invest in a rune pack than a skill shards pack or whatever else they are trying to sell us for 50 bucks as farming runes in high qty has become a rare thing of the past since that last 6 hour update back in October.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Oh I've been sinking plenty of dough into the packs and souls and whatnot but no luck yet so I'm getting a little anxious.
    I'm going to keep trying. Haven't given up.
    I'll keep getting the packs. I still would rather just pay anything like gold or ironite or currency to get a particular character. Just my preference but I do appreciate the suspense. Ultimately I guess if they were easier to get then they wouldn't be so special and so thrilling to pull in a drop.
    Yeah. I want that thrill.
    Thanks for the replies on this. Peace....

OS
    Android
    If I could I would donate you a Pharoah Eddie (I have 3 of them, 2 Awaiting Sacrifice) and hope Karma would give me a Cyborg Eddie one day soon. I have played with all of them. Cyborg is my favorite Eddie. Vampire Hunter is cool. Rainmaker is weird. Samurai is tricky. Aces High is really good. Good luck getting any of those Gunner/Assasin Eddies with the rare opportunities and the likelihood that you will sell several Gunner Dogs & Desert Golems before seeing any of those Eddies. Maybe the best way is to save up a million trooper badges and buy as many souls as possible and hope like hell!