OS
    Android

Vampiric Talisman

Are you still able to get the vampiric talisman? I have two out of 3. Really frustrating.

OS
    iOS
    If I'm remembering right you get a set of 3 when you clear the underworld special area for the first time. Hard or madness I think. If you've already cleared them and didn't get them, things may have changed. Other than that, there's no way to get them currently that I'm aware of
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    This should probably be in the talisman discussion board. Anyway, I have a number of vamps voids and deaths that were recently awarded (unless something else changed).

If memory serves:

AK = red/green; KoS= blue/green; BF = red/blue; and UW = Purple/Yellow

In this case, you crank UW dungeons up to Madness and farm the most challenging one(s) you can stand.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the tip flyingV. Apologise for the wrong thread. It was done in a rush before work this morning.

OS
    Android
    The only set I ever scored was the one set I got from the Halloween secret locations. I got 1 each per difficulty the first time completed. They are ok, but in general the assassin set is better.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?