Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    I was personally excited to see the new talisman upgrade packs. Have yet to purchase any due to one reason. Since the game was released I've wanted one particular Eddie more than any other. I don't even need to say which one. You know. I've dropped a fair bit of money here and there in my attempt to obtain him to no avail. So after much frustration at opening yet another junk toon in an endless quest for him I made a pact with myself to not spend another damn dime on the game until I get him through other means. I can currently auto farm nearly every level in the game. I have some great toons, and teams. I play this game everyday, and run all 50 of my fellow Troopers. Would not mind in the least to buy more stuff to build more teams and be able to fill out their talismans to save on swapping. I'll keep plugging away, at least until I'm bored to tears, but until they do something about the whole souls drop rate or make a certain Eddie more obtainable (hell, I'd buy him outright) I'll just be sticking with what I have and save myself the disappointment.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 12-10-2016 at 05:43 PM.

OS
    iOS
    And you can still max out talismans by farming, just takes a hella long time to do it. Run those Troopers!