OS
    Android

What should I do now?

Okay, so my endgame team is all maxed, I can auto Game of Death with Reaper Ed, Magus Allied Soldier and Assassin Mine, am level 99, have 98 character slots filled, and tomorrow I will finally beat Gunner LoL X. In other words, I'm running out of things to do fast.

I have a few options open, mainly relating to raising and maxing another character. My options are:
    - More backup magic attackers for my team. This would probably be either the Corrupt General or Magus/Sentinel Golden Son. Or throwing Skill Shards at my Grim Reaper or Speed of Light
    - Make a physical team headed by Soldier Ed involving either Alliance General, Warrior Troll, Wicker Man, Warrior Angel, Warrior Golden Son.
    - Max Sentinel Soulless Demon coz he's good.

What would you suggest?
    Last edited by Kardas; 11-12-2016 at 11:17 AM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Expand your 5* roster. Try not to just throw xp shards at it - learn how they play as you level them. Your three stated options are all good projects. In my experience you nee to be levelling something or it all starts feeling a bit pointless.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Okay, so my endgame team is all maxed, I can auto Game of Death with Reaper Ed, Magus Allied Soldier and Assassin Mine, am level 99, have 98 character slots filled, and tomorrow I will finally beat Gunner LoL X. In other words, I'm running out of things to do fast.

I have a few options open, mainly relating to raising and maxing another character. My options are:
    - More backup magic attackers for my team. This would probably be either the Corrupt General or Magus/Sentinel Golden Son. Or throwing Skill Shards at my Grim Reaper or Speed of Light
    - Make a physical team headed by Soldier Ed involving either Alliance General, Warrior Troll, Wicker Man, Warrior Angel, Warrior Golden Son.
    - Max Sentinel Soulless Demon coz he's good.

What would you suggest?
    Corrupt general is safe and worthy investment... Crowd control plus lowering MR for GR and Allied Soldier on his All hail skill...Plus Combust fury that consumes Burn effects, plus Total war with really high chance on silencing enemies

OS
    Android
    Make the physical damage team. If you have those characters at your disposal, you are set for a pretty awesome autofarm team. Sentinel soulless demon is pretty meh compared to those.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    How does this question even exist when you have both generals in your roster? It is an absolute no-brainer that both of them have maximized talismans and full skill shards. This alone should keep you busy for weeks.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Very simple. I got most of these characters very recently and I'm left with a massive luxury problem. That, and my 2* evo rune stocks as well as my normal rune stocks are beginning to run low.

Thanks for the responses though! I'll finish up the Corrupt General and then move on to the red bat and Wicker Man. By then I hope to have enough runes again to level up the Alliance General's last 3 Talismans
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Agree with everything that's been said. Both General's are game changers. Focus on those. Skill shards on Grim Reaper? I've seen it done on some of my troopers, but since he takes an absolute mountain of skill shards to max I'd probably use them on some of your support characters that you decide to focus on.

That's a great warrior roster! I've been hoping for Wickerman or Troll for ages and they never materialize...

You have some of the most useful warriors in the game. One thing to consider is how hard it is right now to level red talismans. Hopefully you have a backlog of low star evo runes, cause they just ain't dropping. That hopefully will improve this week with an update, though I haven't read whether their improving the drop rate for power-up runes

I beat Underworld Madness a while ago and licked Gunner LoL X in 31 seconds today ( yes, I timed it ). Focusing on different characters and their talismans is about the only way to keep it interesting until new content comes along...
    Nicko-0517

Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Corrupt general is safe and worthy investment... Crowd control plus lowering MR for GR and Allied Soldier on his All hail skill...Plus Combust fury that consumes Burn effects, plus Total war with really high chance on silencing enemies
    Completely agree. My first 5* was a Corrupt General pull and he carried me through the entire game. I have him max on talisman and skills; dude hits like a truck. you can check me out and see his build.
    KendoSlice-2128
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Champion)
    Feel free to request an add, I use all 50 every day

Legacy
    OS
    Android
    I'm at level 99 as well, no more upgrade available in two major teams so only thing to do is finish all achievements... Too slow but this is the only thing left, right?

Now I've completed 90 of 100 achievements, but the rest of them seem to be a lifetime away...