Need a veteran trooper advise

Can some vets that are in my troopers list check out my chars, needs advise on who to take to 4/5*,s

got GR on my team, still using soldier eddie , allied soldier and bomber boy at the moment. and depending on color of char just 1 shard from upgrading on some of them, oh and just got mummy eddie this morning lol. thanks for any help.
    ShadowRising-6281

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Well, I'm not on your trooper list, but I'll tell you who I'd evolve from your team anyway.

For Eddies, I'd consider Speed of Light... he's extremely underrated. He's a solid healer, and he hits hard... especially when paired with your PDK. I see that you have Grim Reaper... and he's awesome, but he can't steal fury like SoL!

As far as your allies: Magus Allied Soldier is a solid (if predictable) level to 5*, as is your Warrior Axis Bomber Boy. Others I'd focus on would be Wicker Dog Queen (another wildly underrated character), Pharaoh Sun Spirit, and your Golden Sons... particularly the Assassin--he's a beast, by any standard.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    You have a Gunner CotD. This is one of the top 5 or 10 most desirable characters. Your top priority is to 5*/level 100 this toon to the exclusion of anything else you have going on. I would also advise maximizing the most advantageous talismans on this character, and investing skill shards on it to maximum capacity.

When troopers like me decide to thin out the herd, The first thing considered is frequency of play because I could be using that slot for a player who will return trooper badges instead of the player who was inactive for 3 days. The second thing considered is ability. If the trooper is five star level 32, its usefulness not much better than a four star level 80 trooper. Better talismans and better use of talismans make a profound difference. You can see One axis general pack a significant wallop when played after another one that has weaker talismans or less-strategic ones. Finally, to maxed out characters with ideal talismans still perform very differently when one has maximum skill shards invested and the other has none.

Some people sprinkle their skill shards around different characters, but when a very powerful and or rare one is had it pays off in my opinion to fully invest in that character, and you happen to have one of the best ones in which to invest. This toon should be your go-to trooper thereafter.

Your other characters for later are the assassin Golden Son, warrior AxBB, and the warrior PSS. The golden son is amazing when paired with your warrior axis bomber boy, and both should be leveled accordingly afterwards. I would also level your warrior PSS for auto farming.

In terms of priorities, I would disagree with some of the other picks of the poster above, for the moment. I have all the characters mentioned like the Eddies and WDQ and their abilities and strengths notwithstanding, I find none of them to be as powerful or as pivotal as the one(s) I suggested for everday play - your first priority after building a bombproof trooper. It's just my own opinion, but I predict an avalanche of agreement for leveling your gunner CotD.
    Last edited by FlyingV; 11-12-2016 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Constantly mix up 'WDQ' with non-existent "PDQ"
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Mad love for that gunner child, huh? I still don't see why people love him so much, personally...

Also, small point: "PDQ" is not a thing. I'm sure that you meant WDQ, or Wicker Dog Queen... and I'm sure that you are contributing to my assessment of that character as "wildly underrated" by doing so, which is well and good. It's often really a matter of personal preference in playing style anyway when it comes to which characters are "better." Different strokes for different folks, as they say. My perspective for team building skews blue.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    I have all the characters mentioned like the Eddies and PDQ
    Last edited by The Educated fool; 11-12-2016 at 06:53 PM.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Mad love for that gunner child, huh? I still don't see why people love him so much, personally...

Different strokes for different folks, as they say.
    Part of it is his rarity as of late. Rare toons and eddies generate a constant demand for troopers, and assuming the rare trooper (and the owner behind it) plays the role faithfully, these are the troopers least likely to be cut from one's roster.

I don't know that the gunner CotD will be the be all/end all in PVP, but it hits hard and in the dungeons. -also made WDQ correction above.
    Last edited by FlyingV; 11-12-2016 at 07:03 PM.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    Part of it is his rarity as of late. Rare toons and eddies generate a constant demand for troopers, and assuming the rare trooper (and the owner behind it) plays the role faithfully, these are the troopers least likely to be cut from one's roster.
    Fair enough. I tend not to cut anyone from my troopers list anyway, so long as they are playing their characters once every three days, but I can definitely understand the appeal of playing as rare characters.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

thanks yall, will follow a bit of both.
    ShadowRising-6281