OS
    Android

favorite dig to up grade ?

hi, I need to upgrade my talismans, but it 's very difficult with 5 * to arrive at the most, which of your chapters and missions have found to increase them?

OS
    iOS
    Underworld madness. The last stage of battlefield madness is ok too.

OS
    iOS
    Which talismans?

Supposedly, certain maps correspond with certain colored runes, but the rule of thumb is to play the highest difficulty you can. So try to get to madness difficulty and play the most challenging dungeons on madness, and you have the highest chance of getting Evo runes to level up your talismans
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Baba-8301 View Post
    Underworld madness. The last stage of battlefield madness is ok too.
    Second this. I farm both (prefer last stage of battlefield madness for the gold) and while the drop rates aren't great, I do get all manner of runes to drop.

OS
    Android
    I have 5 talisman 5 stars i want make these on Max (50) ,non i find the best way to make fast these talisman.
    Tnx

OS
    iOS
    Hm i get quite a lot of evolution runes from madness battlefield. I have a surplus now of rainbow 3* runes and red and green 3* runes. I find that runes for powering up talismans have become rarer than evolution runes. I have a few levels left for 4 talismans to reach lvl50 on my samurai eddie and i can't seem to be getting any nearer. Although 4 of them were only 4* 5 days ago

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by markosloizou View Post
    Hm i get quite a lot of evolution runes from madness battlefield. I have a surplus now of rainbow 3* runes and red and green 3* runes. I find that runes for powering up talismans have become rarer than evolution runes. I have a few levels left for 4 talismans to reach lvl50 on my samurai eddie and i can't seem to be getting any nearer. Although 4 of them were only 4* 5 days ago
    well but is hard find best xp rune Name:  rune_xp_green.png
Views: 272
Size:  29.2 KB i find a blue

OS
    iOS
    Upgrade runes are pretty rare to get to lvl 50 5*. But the best you can do is do all secret levels & then I've found underworld madness 2nd last stage best for farming. Also, if you really want one to get to 5*, its not as efficient, but still cost effective regarding gold to just use other colour upgrade runes.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs