Thread: Thank you all!

OS
    Android

Thank you all!

Finally, FINALLY I beat it all. Got to kill the beast on legendary about a week ago and finally today I got it all three starred =)
    I could not have done it without my wonderful troopers. None are forgotten, but especially Angel-7582, Hiras-7901 and Kaio-1069. Your Allied bomber boys really make the difference when trying to beat those final stars
    Thanks to the community as a whole as well. You guys actually know your shit and are very helpful and supporting if people have a problem or a question.

/Ramses-4227

OS
    iOS
    Great job!! Just in time for the new levels to open up , I hope . 💀

OS
    Android
    You are welcome! I'll do my best to make my champion stronger!
    -- Kaio-1069 --

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird View Post
    Finally, FINALLY I beat it all. Got to kill the beast on legendary about a week ago and finally today I got it all three starred =)
    I could not have done it without my wonderful troopers. None are forgotten, but especially Angel-7582, Hiras-7901 and Kaio-1069. Your Allied bomber boys really make the difference when trying to beat those final stars
    Thanks to the community as a whole as well. You guys actually know your shit and are very helpful and supporting if people have a problem or a question.

/Ramses-4227
    You mean in the Madness level, I still can't win either, I have good troopers too.
    But whenever the beast makes his special move he destroys me. I have 2 skulls on that level so far.
    And that was a one time win for me, after that, I'm losing all over again and again, I've stopped trying

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Berry-7604 View Post
    You mean in the Madness level, I still can't win either, I have good troopers too.
    But whenever the beast makes his special move he destroys me. I have 2 skulls on that level so far.
    And that was a one time win for me, after that, I'm losing all over again and again, I've stopped trying
    Berry, if you have a Trooper with Pharaoh Eddie, bring him along and use his fury to give your team invincibility. That will help.
    Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years.

OS
    Android
    Congrats! I wasn't looking forward to it myself but I managed to beat him with Storm Eddie. The amount of damage he inflicts vs a single target is silly.
    To this day I guess I'll never know
    Just why they let me go

aXe-4895

OS
    Android
    Sentinel Undead Rescuer was the key of my team when I beat it. Her power move giving a 3 hits shield kept me safe. Don't forget you can revive your team if you die (and you're close to win)
    Bobby2613-8511

Champion - Samurai Eddie

Now casual. Too much RNG is too much RNG.